Tiffany Texas a rip off

Sweetie thats what reviews are for! if she has reviews she doesn't need to be screened. I would have done the samething i don't like answering certain questions over the phone. So maybe everyone is right you need a new hobby
Come here Tiffy....Come rip me off...I enjoyed being "ripped off" by you
Good work, TiffanyTexas..You handled that very well...by the way, you're sexxxy as hell (very very yummy looking!!) and Happy Birthday, too...

SD:Sugar Dyke....lol...I LUVS IT!!!
from someone who has seen tiffany i will say he missed out. sounded like he had a little more wine than he should have to be booking a provider. we have all made this mistake and we should all move on. tiffany is a wild passionate time and he missed out account a little more into the bottle to early! next time you should keep your head about you if you are going to see a beautiful woman off eccie!
Hmmm, I had alot diffaculties with her also.....Tried to make a date and gotta run around until 4am then I even tried again ! Ima just saying and sharing my experiance !
Guys I am fore warning you now that (Tiffany Texas)is a rip off, she will up sell you for what ever she can get out of you. I got in touch with her, and started asking some questions as to seeing her, and she did not wont too answer them. its funny girls want too screen us, and expect us to just answer everything they are asking and they say its for their protection, but you let us try and screen them for our protection, and not get rip off and they say we are being rude and do not wont to answer anything. We have to protect our self just like they do. I hope you guys have fun but protect your self from these rip off girls like (Tiffany Texas) Originally Posted by Julius45
Hmmm, I had alot diffaculties with her also.....Tried to make a date and gotta run around until 4am then I even tried again ! Ima just saying and sharing my experiance ! Originally Posted by adventuress365
You both have outstanding grammar. "Ima" gonna ask.... Are you two related by chance?
^^^^+1 (smh)
Of course you know this rule:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
And the way I read it - the snide comment was made by Tiffany first, about not wanting to be a slave to her phone.

I think it was safe for both parties to avoid this session, especially when a girl that doesn't know when to quit drinking has a new bottle of Jack on her birthday and a newbie has a hot tub and no patience.
Julius, I've never met TT and probably won't due to her age. If you had any questions you could have been a little more tactful while asking them. You have Premium Access so I know you can read the same reviews that I can. She has wonderful reviews and seems like a great visit. I haven't read them all, but I haven't seen any mention of a driver. Do you have P411? It lists all activities this lady provides.

Use your resources and you don't have to ask incriminating questions that providers run from. Use your big head and your little head will do very well in this hobby.
Provider's usually don't discuss services and prices over the phone, unless they want to make it clear that a body rub rate is not a full service price. For LE reasons.
I am confused, not unusual, where was the rip off? It does not appear that TT could have stolen/ripped off a thing. Isn't being ripped off the same as being robbed?
Wow this is exactly why alligators eat their young. You sir should find another hobby.
Julius, I'm surprised you didn't ask her if she has any STDs...you know...you gotta be SAFE, man.
You missed out on a great time with THE Tiffany Texas....
MB I asked her if she did out and how many flowers does she ask for as an out, and if that included everything, or is there up selling for other things, she would not answer, then I asked if she would be driving her self or did she have a P that would be dropping her off at my place, and she would not answer that either. I do not think the questions I ask was out of line, I was making sure that nothing would come up or happen if she did come and was making sure I new what to expect in gifts and not getting taking for. Still she would not answer anything. So they screen us what if we started telling them sorry I not going to answer that because I think your being rude for asking. they protect them self so we should not feel bad by asking them things to protect us from being set up and scam.. If girls or not welling to answer question about getting screened then they should not expect us to give them everything either. Originally Posted by Julius45

Ummmmm....I wouldn't have answered either. In fact, I would have programed your number in my phone as "fishy".

Reviews are for YOUR info. And come on here and post this...wow. To me, it shows she made a VERY good choice not to see you.

Reviewssss read the reviewsssss.
Guys I am fore warning you now that (Tiffany Texas)is a rip off, she will up sell you for what ever she can get out of you. I got in touch with her, and started asking some questions as to seeing her, and she did not wont too answer them. its funny girls want too screen us, and expect us to just answer everything they are asking and they say its for their protection, but you let us try and screen them for our protection, and not get rip off and they say we are being rude and do not wont to answer anything. We have to protect our self just like they do. I hope you guys have fun but protect your self from these rip off girls like (Tiffany Texas) Originally Posted by Julius45
Julius45, You're a dumbass. Find another hobby. I would say your were the RIP OFF for wasting TiffanyTexas' time with your dumbass questioning!

I SAY WE STOP BUMPING "JULIUSPENIUS" THREAD...THATS WHAT HE WANTS GUYS