Which Dallas Mod moved my alert?

Look shep I KNOW this is your life but baby please you look dumb..... lay low and things will clear for you.... I know those voices like to tell you things but it will be okay!

This guy has been after me forever now if you look up at how many times he has mentioned my name in various threads its ridiculous, i have never once mentioned your name because you are a sad person you have created so many enemies on this board and I feel for you buddy! Please get well soon!
oh and thanks for plugging my showcase!
She knows who she is (above) and it's been awkward for her (regarding me) ever since. Given I'm probably one of the more reasonably decent people here, it's kind of sad actually. Despite it all, I still like her and think she's a great mom to her kid and just want her to have a happy and secure life. Originally Posted by SD2011
This made me laugh. Such a decent fellow not divulging the identity of the lady who made these threats. Not holding grudges; not subtlety acknowledging that you know sensitive information about her, like about her kid. Glad you're one of the more reasonably decent people on the board.

Personally, I think your best demonstrated attribute in this post is your humility.
HA HA! If i had said I was going to OUT you then where is your proof? where did I say I was going to out you? Why did the MODs not take your claim serious? cuz there is not such proof....

Bitch Im mexican I do not OUT people I take people OUT!

I in no way threated to OUT anyone just another one of Sheps little voices in his head talking again, don't you have enough enemies on this board? Shep is just mad because I have started my own social group and now his social group is hurting for people..... thats what happens when you don't treat people with respect.... sorry bud! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

Shhhhhhh

Your the flavor of the month Bre...if ya want to continue making bank more than usual this next couple of months...stay out of drama and stick a dick in it!<---comment meant to be light-hearted!
Look shep I KNOW this is your life but baby please you look dumb..... lay low and things will clear for you.... I know those voices like to tell you things but it will be okay!

This guy has been after me forever now if you look up at how many times he has mentioned my name in various threads its ridiculous, i have never once mentioned your name because you are a sad person you have created so many enemies on this board and I feel for you buddy! Please get well soon!
oh and thanks for plugging my showcase! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
This post did nothing to enhance your image. IJS, classic provider/hobbyist mistake.
This made me laugh. Such a decent fellow not divulging the identity of the lady who made these threats. Not holding grudges; not subtlety acknowledging that you know sensitive information about her, like about her kid. Glad you're one of the more reasonably decent people on the board.

Personally, I think your best demonstrated attribute in this post is your humility. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
She's not even in this thread. The (above) note was meant to explain the provider I described in my own paragraph (above) within the post knows who she is. The decent thing is I could care less about the threat (she went after my family/kids) nor would I do the same to her or anyone despite knowing them.

However, I'm pleased it upset you. That in itself made me smile.

You have a great weekend!

Didn't upset me at all actually. I really did laugh. I laugh at things I find ironic. I will admit that I misunderstood the (above). So the rest of my post is moot with possible exception of the part about casually mentioning that you know about her kid. In any event, apologies for the rest of the misunderstanding.
This post did nothing to enhance your image. IJS, classic provider/hobbyist mistake. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
She is showing true colors.
Browsing your reviews I don't see where you've ever seen Lola (unless she's using a new stage name, sorry I can't keep up with all the name changes around here).

So....Why comment in her review at all if you've never seen her? And how did she get your personal info in the first place?
Didn't upset me at all actually. I really did laugh. I laugh at things I find ironic. I will admit that I misunderstood the (above). So the rest of my post is moot with possible exception of the part about casually mentioning that you know about her kid. In any event, apologies for the rest of the misunderstanding. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
It's okay. I would never out anyone for anything. The silly/ironic thing was, when she threatened me, she said she knew my kids, wife (didn't have one) etc and implied I would be outted and it was obvious she didn't know me at all. At the same time, she didn't realize I see her at least once a week in real life (not mentioning where) and that if I were a douchebag, I would have turned it all around on her in her mail to me. But there's no way I'd ever consider something like that. She is a real person, with real feelings and I think this hobby creates more misgivings and misunderstandings than it should between all of us and I let that pass. Besides, innocent people shouldn't have to pay the price for our mistakes. From me, there is zero subtle threat nor did I want to imply such, because it will never happen (I'm not like that). I only mentioned it for color to illustrate the ironic part of her PM threat to me.

I probably overthink these things, but life/experience has wired me that way.

Sorry the way I structured my paragraph in the original post made it look like I was pointing someone specifically out. I wasn't at all and wouldn't ever. I actually like the gal and want her to be successful both here and in real life.

Take care and have a great weekend.
Originally Posted by Lolabrea01 - Bitch Im mexican I do not OUT people I take people OUT!
Great, another Provider with anger issues on the board. To me that statement says it all. Too much to lose with this one, flavor of the month or not. DNS.
I'm only curious and not meaning to create more problems, but I have to ask:

What do you mean by: "I do not OUT people I take people OUT!" Originally Posted by SD2011
SD2011 must be a white boy and stranger to Texas. If you have any Mex friends they will answer your question..
Browsing your reviews I don't see where you've ever seen Lola (unless she's using a new stage name, sorry I can't keep up with all the name changes around here).

So....Why comment in her review at all if you've never seen her? And how did she get your personal info in the first place? Originally Posted by Hercules
This is what I posted on her review "Thanks for the honest review. Hang in there bud."

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=836487&page=3

I posted that because the reviewer was being attacked. I do not think it was in a form of attacking anyone.

I have NO idea how she got my personal info.
SD2011 must be a white boy and stranger to Texas. If you have any Mex friends they will answer your question.. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad

True... but I have been mistaken for a nice black man (by spikey) even though I'm white. I was wondering if she was asking him out for a date?

lol (j/k)

This is getting GOOOOOOOD.

I can't really say I understand why you would post an alert over something that isn't an alert - obviously the mods didn't understand either dude.

Supposedly I'm a Lola "WK" (guess I need to change my avatar), but I will defend the people who aren't able to defend themselves on certain boards, provider or member it doesn't matter.

From the little bit that I DO know, and have seen on the two threads, there were a lot of insinuations made....some with obvious intention to scar reputations. Shep, I don't think I'd be the one alerting when your linen isn't sparkling white......you should post some of the other things you said.............

This is getting GOOOOOOOD.

I can't really say I understand why you would post an alert over something that isn't an alert - obviously the mods didn't understand either dude.

Supposedly I'm a Lola "WK" (guess I need to change my avatar), but I will defend the people who aren't able to defend themselves on certain boards, provider or member it doesn't matter.

From the little bit that I DO know, and have seen on the two threads, there were a lot of insinuations made....some with obvious intention to scar reputations. Shep, I don't think I'd be the one alerting when your linen isn't sparkling white......you should post some of the other things you said............. Originally Posted by thereisnospoon
Hey bud

The alert was about (2) pm's that were threats on outing.