Congrats to London Rayne

Awsome job London. You worked hard and deserve to be happy!!
Congrats London...hard work truly pays off
How wonderful! It sounds like you're in a really good place in your life.
  • Sami
  • 05-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Congrats Ms London!! What a awesome completion in life or I should say 2!!
Congrats London !!!! You are one lady that very much deserves to have life take the right road to success!
WOW! Could there possibly be any better ladies and gents right here? I doubt it! Thank you all so freaking much, and a genuine Mother's Day wish to the wonderful mothers who do whatever it takes to give our children a better future. I am off to hopefully see my mom who is now 2 hours away....and she has my lil one. Mwah!! Love you all!
Awww kiss the baby for me!!!!! Happy mothers day my love!
Congrats my little blonde bimbo. I'll drop by the lake house and you can ride my canoe !
Congrats cuite pie
Again sweetie, soooo proud of you. Such an inspiration! U go girl!!!!!! Mauhhhhh
So I hear you were nude under your graduation gown? Do tell
It's official! Congrats Honey. Now you can party like a rock star...briefly.
So I hear you were nude under your graduation gown? Do tell Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Ok who told you? It has been a tradition since high school with me lol. Everyone wondered why I had to go to the car to change into regular clothes. I wasen't nude either...wore my new Jimmy Choos!

Yes Heidi...very briefly lol. We are going to rock that lake for sure at the house warming party.
I will be there girl. I'll be fishing, lol.