this may sound bad, but what does spinner mean

Now it's my turn to play dumb: What's or who is a tweaker? Originally Posted by awl4knot
I think the OP may have meant twerker instead of tweaker.I recently saw a 19 yo provider that could rotate or "twerk" her hips so well in certain positions that you didn't even have to move if you didn't want to!!
I'm kinda new to the hobby and was wondering what this term ment. Originally Posted by Rigmover36

If I am not mistaken a spinner is a lady that is under 5'5" tall, weighs less than 105 lbs and the combination of her measurements are under 100- 36-24-36=96 or something to that effect, and yes can spin when on top.
a tweaked is a meth head,
I think the OP may have meant twerker instead of tweaker.I recently saw a 19 yo provider that could rotate or "twerk" her hips so well in certain positions that you didn't even have to move if you didn't want to!! Originally Posted by Riverstud
Ok, so why couldn't a twerker be a spinner and vice versa? It seems to me a petite thing who twerks while she spins would be a very popular girl.
No, unfortunately, tweakers and their poison are also becoming slang for spinners, not just tiny women.
If I am not mistaken a spinner is a lady that is under 5'5" tall, weighs less than 105 lbs and the combination of her measurements are under 100- 36-24-36=96 or something to that effect, and yes can spin when on top. Originally Posted by geecue
I don't think you can quantify it so closely. Lebron James can spin more woman than Michael J Fox. It's a relative term.