Empire TV Show on Fox ??

I haven't looked at TV for atleast 14yrs. I know i'm a weirdo! I'll find out when it comes on and tune in Thx Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Seeking, you can buy and download the episodes on iTunes.

LS
On another note,regarding the show,the soundtrack is off the hook!!!
The one liners on the show are hilarious and every stereotype is to the max. Very good writing and great mix in music. Timaland is creating a great sound while lots of good looking women.

The show has lots of great guest stars and lots of Houston influences in writing and style. I am sure it will do well once it gets a full season instead of this 10 episode order.
Luscious is suppose to be close to death, so hoping they fix him and go a few seasons. It wouldn't be the same without sexy Terrance Howard!
Luscious is suppose to be close to death, so hoping they fix him and go a few seasons. It wouldn't be the same without sexy Terrance Howard! Originally Posted by Anna Star
Yes that would be great. My guess is they go 3-5 seasons and shut it down.

There is no cure for what he has as far as I know.

But I don't want to give any details on it.
Taraji P Henson is sexy as HELL!!
I will watch anything that gorgeous lady is in!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Taraji-2.jpg (116.1 KB, 61 views) File Type: jpg Taraji-1.jpg (68.6 KB, 60 views) File Type: jpg Taraji-3.jpg (26.9 KB, 60 views)
Seeking, you can buy and download the episodes on iTunes.

LS Originally Posted by LittleSpike
Thank you
I will watch anything that gorgeous lady is in!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
I'd fuck the shit outta her, no doubt!!
Does it come on tonite? What time? Channel?
Her Great Grandfather was one of the discoverers or the North Pole........Matthew Henson

Does it come on tonite? What time? Channel? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Yes baby. Tonight at 8 on fox
  • 2shy
  • 02-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Yes that would be great. My guess is they go 3-5 seasons and shut it down.

There is no cure for what he has as far as I know.

But I don't want to give any details on it. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
It is correct there is no cure. However, some people live a very long time with the condition, though not fully functional - Steven Hawking was diagnosed over 20 years ago with ALS, confined to a wheelchair now, but still alive.

So if the show goes over a few seasons they can make it work.

Or do it like Breaking Bad - it was five seasons, but only took 2 years in the show's timeline to complete.
  • 2shy
  • 02-25-2015, 06:35 PM
I suspected this would be a really great show when they first started advertising for it just based on Henson and Howard. They did the movie 'Hustle and Flow' together and had great chemistry in that (I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it) which I knew would roll over into this series.
I will watch anything that gorgeous lady is in!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
From "I can do bad by myself ", "Hustle and Flo", she is a baaaddd bishhhh, but the chemistry wanted there to be a 2nd part of Hustle and Flo!

Cookie is strong, sexy and.opinionated, love Cookie!
My first time watching!

I've actually turned on the TV.
Posted up now, patiently waiting for 8p.

Thx ya'll