Pimped versus Independent.

I don't mind paying a lady for her time, etc. but it irks me to think I am helping to support some pimp who can't or won't get a real job and is making a living off the women. Originally Posted by caseytx
Didn't you just describe the small business owner who runs a house cleaning service, home nursing assistance service, or a temp agency for non-degreed accountants/bookkeepers?
Another pimp thread.
Most girls who are pimped, you will never know. Their pimps know how to do business and stay away.
If you are worried about pimps and girls who are pimped, you are in the wrong hobby.
As long as her and her pimp aren't dangerous and she is providing excellent service, go and enjoy your time and don't worry about what shes doing when you leave.
Cant save everyone from pimps. You can just learn to accept its part of the hobby and always will be, and move on.
When they say NBA
He's that guy you see walking down the stairs as you're going up to the 2nd story at the motel. Originally Posted by hardnfast

Thats usually her last customer, aka the reason you had to wait 15 minutes while she finished getting ready
I don't get the NBA thing. But to each their own.
Honestly most girls don't see AA men due to fear of another client seeing her AA client and him thinking she's pimped. And some girls are honestly scared of AA men and their dick. Lol sad but true.
Honestly most girls don't see AA men due to fear of another client seeing her AA client and him thinking she's pimped. And some girls are honestly scared of AA men and their dick. Lol sad but true. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Sounds like a good topic for a new thread...
Sounds like a good topic for a new thread... Originally Posted by boardman
... especially if one wishes to change the subject....but wants to post for publicity.
NBA possibly because the "manager" is B and doesn't want his merchandise exposed to another sales rep?

= = = = =

I personally have seen many ladies I know up front are managed. Usually, but not always, because I was told that up front.

Especially when the person answering the phone has an obvious male voice.

= = = = =

Heck, most new providers definitely need some sort of guidance if not outright management. My preference would be by an established provider, of course.

= = = = =

So, if and when all I ever get to do is communicate totally (I said totally!) by pm, em, text, I will definitely have a curious tickling in my nervous system. Once in sight, visually, I can further assess. Maybe even conclude something definite.

= = = = =

Another really curious thing (for me) is when I invite providers, new or established, including agencies, to consider participating in local events, and get turned down, I sometimes get a little more curious about "management."

I certainly can respect a newbie provider's (or established provider, too) reticence for any kind of group exposure, but, when that reticence continues after she has sessioned with, say three or four gents who do attend socials....
my curious nature is increased.

I don't do anything about the curiousity, per se, but it likely affects my personal selections, as I may suspect that clients' security may be impacted - cameras, car tags, etc.

= = = = =

All things considered, we all have our preferences and our desires.

Balancing those with the available choices out there makes life even more interesting.
there are a lot more pimped girls than are't. Some girls are pimped by their mortgage company, credit card bills, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom while others are pimped by Trey, Redd, Markus and Julio.
there are a lot more pimped girls than are't. Some girls are pimped by their mortgage company, credit card bills, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom while others are pimped by Trey, Redd, Markus and Julio. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Don't forget the ones pimped by missy, melissa, or mandy, and also guys with names like richard, tom, and michael, and then there are the ming and ling and mohammed and rahed..they come in all colors and both sexes....oh yeah and Omar...we can't forget about Omar.
there are a lot more pimped girls than are't. Some girls are pimped by their mortgage company, credit card bills, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom while others are pimped by Trey, Redd, Markus and Julio. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
These are the two biggest pimps that always give me problems..

I know one pimp who even provides disability insurance along with vision, dental,etc. to his girls....another small business built on hard work. Originally Posted by The Player
Do you know if he's hiring?

After the recent SCOTUS ruling, my current pimp is no longer covering my Plan B pills. It offends his morals.
I saw a lot of comments on the threads pertaining to some providers, pointing out she is or she might be pimped.

My questions are:
  • How can you tell? Upsell hell for anything like different positions, bbbj, etc...that's how they make money the pimp doesn't know about.
  • How is it disadvantageous if a provider is pimped? Well there's an obvious safety concern of confronting a jealous or crazy pimp.
  • How is independent providers more advantageous in comparison to pimped or possibly pimped providers. Service/performance.
I cannot imagine why a provider will have the pimp anywhere in sight, therefore why should it mater to me.

Looking forward for your input. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Red-Robin
Having had sessions with several gals that were pimped and then later when they were independent I can say the service level difference was like night and day.
Honestly most girls don't see AA men due to fear of another client seeing her AA client and him thinking she's pimped. And some girls are honestly scared of AA men and their dick. Lol sad but true. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Well, if she is afraid of other clients seeing her AA clients, maybe she should put enough time between them so they don't cross paths in the halls. I mean, heaven forbid she put enough time between people to take a shower and wash that nasty ass...
Well, if she is afraid of other clients seeing her AA clients, maybe she should put enough time between them so they don't cross paths in the halls. I mean, heaven forbid she put enough time between people to take a shower and wash that nasty ass... Originally Posted by GracePreston