ATF or just getting some good loving?

SnowAss hey baby ! lol . I think this works the other way around as well. I have 3 ATF's lol. We click and we have fun and we can laugh and really really have a good time , not that i dont have fun with each person i see some are just more sexual and some are more of a real connection.
i love yours.. the avatar.. ok and the tushie
Just had to say I love your advatar. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Well thank you tara
Just wait until you meet me babe.
XOXOXO Originally Posted by dwrich
I cant wait tell I do
For the past 2 years I have been seeing my ATF every week. Our first meeting had to be rescheduled twice due to her family obigations. But when we met the first time everything just clicked.

Over the past 2 years our BCD has become more intense each time we meet. So yes, the sex keeps on getting better and better with each visit. One of the best things about our BCD is that afterwards we can laugh and talk with each other with ease since we have learned a lot about each other, likes and dislikes, both about the hobby and personal lives as well.

The most amazing thing about our "relationship" is that she is almost half my age, I have a son her age, and I never feel like I'm her daddy, just her lover and that is the way she treats me. Originally Posted by elgato111
I LOVE these kinds of relationships in the hobby. My favorite gentlemen are those that I really click with both intellectually and physically. Every time together is both hotter and more fun. I especially love figuring out just what makes his head explode and toes curl so that I can start the session off with it every time. It never hurts to start off smiling and euphoric