Which Provider has the best Bikini Body in Fort Worth Area?

Well, I can't argue with that. Cameron you are absolutely stunning.
Holy crap...Cameron...
Whoa Carmen...I may need to make another visit and checkout the new (for me) place!
I have to agree that Cameron0908 has the best bikini body that I know of in the Ft. Worth area.........love the pics she posted. ( I wonder, are those thong bikinis? that ass of her would look perfect in one! )
OMG, Cameron awesome pics as always. Reminds me that I need to make another trip to see you again. My birthday is coming up, can't think of a better present.
Ok, so that's settled. Who has the 2nd best bikini body?
I'm for ALYSSA NICOLE!!

I've been drooling over her for months!!
I'm with Reese couldn't pay me to wear a bikini. Mine always looks better on ground next to the pool.
I guess that question is settled!

You look incredible (as usual) Cameron!
Great pictures!!
...( I wonder, are those thong bikinis? that ass of her would look perfect in one! ) Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Originally Posted by cameron0908
well damn! Although Cameron would look awesome in a potato sack, or anything else she wants to wear!!
Cameron,

I think it's completely irresponsible of you and almost downright mean to post those pictures and not immediately be at my disposal. Shame on you
Best in Fort Worth: Cameron
Best in Dallas: Alyssa Nicole

Boom.
Best in Dallas: Alyssa Nicole

Boom. Originally Posted by Samdingo
I would 100% agree but Alyssa keeps on cancelling on me...what's up with that. Just joking about that!! Dub you Alyssa!