Provider Attire (Bonus... New Pics for Your Pleasure!!)

sexy outfit works for me.

You look stunning as always.
Simply stunning, Chloe!

I would also have to admit to having a lingerie addiction. Just recently I had to go through my collection and part with a few pieces to make room for more. I'm a big fan of teddies and corsets.
I'm a big fan of teddies and corsets. Originally Posted by Vannah
If I remember correctly, you were sporting a very lovely corset when we met.
I love them all Chloe. Lingerie, robe, fancy dress, or a casual, sexy pair of blue jeans, and certainly the birthday suit is always nice. I really just want the ladies to be comfortable & feel good about themselves & what they have on. You would look good in all of them, that i can tell you (as if you didnt already know) BTW we havent met yet, but i for one, would like to change that
I may be a bit old school, but nothing beats a long sleeve button down shirt and thigh highs. Sexy at it's finest...
Sexyyyyy
I too am addicted to some sexy lace lingerie ❤️❤️
You've nailed it: Clinging, sheer lingerie and color, black. Hotness at the top of the scale for me.
Looking incredibly sexy chloe. I like any sexy outfit so I can unwrap my present.
I may be a bit old school, but nothing beats a long sleeve button down shirt and thigh highs. Sexy at it's finest... Originally Posted by diveguy6
THIS!!🤑🤑. I would like to see a back lace choker necklace too. No bra, no panties. Ready to rock and roll 😈
Lingerie always seems to get a man's undivided attention. Great post!!!
Hobbyists, what’s your preferred outfit to be greeted with when seeing a Provider.... lingerie, robe, fancy outfit or just the good ole birthday suit?!

I absolutely LOVE lingerie and I just might be addicted to it. If I do not greet you with it on, then at some point I will excuse myself to change into a sexy piece.

I hope you enjoy!

XOXO
💋Chloe💋
The Upscale Blonde

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
I seriously can't get over how great these look, Chloe! Hope to see some more from you soon!
Lingerie always seems to get a man's undivided attention. Great post!!! Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
It shaw as hell does now!!! lol
I hope Chloe doesn't mind me posting this but I thought this outfit looked really amazing on her too!

I just love that pic! Really compliments Chloe’s tiny waist. Best looking spinner in Arkansas, IMO! But maybe I’m partial because I know she’s so sweet.

I hope Chloe doesn't mind me posting this but I thought this outfit looked really amazing on her too!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
very nice!!