What do you usually text a girl?

One of the great things about P411 membership, IF I contact a lady who is also a member, I express interest in seeing her and I invite her to read my Profile/Bio which is candid and very thorough. If she has interest we attempt to schedule from that point. What makes me very wary is the provider who says she will meet even when she does not view my profile- P411 sends me an email to tell me that Blahblah has just checked me out. The girl who wants to hook up without learning anything about me is, in my opinion, only wanting a payday and could care less about me as an individual! At least that’s how I see it! Originally Posted by Solemate62

Your way of contacting is very good but if you are waiting for a provider to care about you then I hope you don't get disappointed when I tell you the only thing they care about is your wallet. It's not personal to them it's business and that is ok. If they tell you different then that is the same as when they tell you they came 4 times.
Your way of contacting is very good but if you are waiting for a provider to care about you then I hope you don't get disappointed when I tell you the only thing they care about is your wallet. It's not personal to them it's business and that is ok. If they tell you different then that is the same as when they tell you they came 4 times.

��
I asked him to pm me how he usually texts so I can maybe help him. Crickets.