Horny....but sick as f*ck!

Houston needs your funness Originally Posted by SweetDulce
That was FUNNYness right there ! ^
Hopefully you feel better...

I'm not sick, but peeling from a sunburn so I'm on the sidelines too! Not sure if chicks are receptive to flaking skin during a session. LOL
Thank you all. beginning to feel like I'm on my death bed.
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I thinck you are missing a good marketing opportunity...deathbed role play...
I thinck you are missing a good marketing opportunity...deathbed role play... Originally Posted by pyramider
Russ can't be fooled.
Thank you all. beginning to feel like I'm on my death bed.

~Carlisle.....a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Thanks Love!
I thinck you are missing a good marketing opportunity...deathbed role play... Originally Posted by pyramider

I've actually played that one before.....ever fuck someone that was so sick they could barely move? Was actually a GREAT FUCK 2.
Why is it we all choose to go see 1 doctor every time we get sick or have a problem, instead of just walking off the street to see anyone with a PhD?

This is how I personally see it.....we go so that we don't have to answer the same damn questions each and every time.

What medications are you on?
What surgeries have you had?
What all are you allergic too?
What's going on to bring you in here? [only ? that need's too be asked each time]

Isn't this why we have "medical records"?

So then why is it when someone is having an EMERGENCY ....can barely speak...but they still have to ask the same damn questions when its right there in BLACK N' WHITE or ELECTRONICALLY?!?!

I really hate visiting with DOCTOR'S......unless they plan to stick something in my mouth to take my temperature....or something else....hehe

I had a very traumatic experience yesterday....but hopefully will be back on my feet early next week.
  • R.M.
  • 07-22-2017, 04:22 AM
Did she forget to hit the "new threAD" button before writing that dribble?
Why is it we all choose to go see 1 doctor every time we get sick or have a problem, instead of just walking off the street to see anyone with a PhD?

Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Maybe ShitstainCrappedass can find us that ObamaTube clip of him (Obama) lying to you that you could keep your doctor....if you liked your doctor.....and so on.
After he gets back from his trip wit his bitches, u mean?
After he gets back from his trip wit his bitches, u mean? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Whuut?

They can't hear us now?

They go visit CharlieBangBang69 ??
Russ can't be fooled. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
True rigor mortis is nearly impossible to fake. If it doesn't take a pry bar and a gallon of Astro Glide to get the job done, I'm not interested....
[QUOTE=Luvs2Purrr;1059765525][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="3"]Why is it we all choose to go see 1 doctor every time we get sick or have a problem, instead of just walking off the street to see anyone with a PhD?

There's your problem.
Why don't you try visiting a medical doctor.

Heh... ^ good one.