20 yrs boobs or Natural girls are out there

• savak
  • 06-05-2012, 06:12 PM
I have no preference for real or fake breasts. As long as my provider has breasts, an ass, and a clam for me to nom on im perfectly fine.
I've asked many of my *friends* about this topic...years ago I was thinking of getting mine done. The resounding answer was *NO!* One thing I've noticed about men...although they say they enjoy the feel of natural...they can't help but to L(0)(0)K at huge breasts!

It's as if their eyes have a tracking device for boobs! I don't know if you boys realize this or not...but, we can see how you gawk at women with HUGE breasts...whether fake or natural, it's so cute!!

Hey, I'm a woman...and, even I can't help but to L(0)(0)K when I see a very attractive woman with HUGE boobies! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Same. I've thought about getting work done too and everyone tells me "NO!"
  • Laz
  • 06-05-2012, 07:30 PM
It is a waste of money for most women. However, if you just have to have big boobs anything over a D is probably counterproductive and stopping at a B or C is probably best. Huge is not always better.

As for looking at them I am as guilty as anyone. What is sad is that many of the large enhancements look better with the clothes on.
This might sound odd.But they do have the fat transplant option. They take fat from somewhere and put it in your boobs. So its an au naturale brest enlargement and lipo.

My sister had it done and her boobs look nice.

Just another option me Jucci
<3 Originally Posted by CarmelCleva
Right!!I want that it's still natural so it's all good. But I'm on the fence because its surgery. Don't know if its worth it
If i had to choose i prefer real to fake. I am an ass man, i love a woman with nice legs and ass!!!!
Prefer natural. I do not like enhanced hooters. From your pics you have nothing to worry about. Dont change a thing.
For me, it's a tactile issue. Fake doesn't feel the same as the real thing to me. They're all fun to play with but I prefer the real deal no matter the size or shape. Yours look great the way they are! ;-)
Absolutely stay real! It doesn't matter what size they are (or what race you are), natural just LOOKS and FEELS better. In addition, there are the health issues. Even if you get lucky and you don't scar and they look good, MANY women have problems develop with them over time and end up in pain or worse.

But back to vanity, many women feel self consicous about their breasts. They think they are too small or aren't perky enough and need lifting. 90% of the time they are better the way they are than the hard, unnatural shape they will end up. So instead of improving your self-esteem, it will get even worse.

It is far better to just embrace the fact that you are beautiful the way you are.
I got mine under pressure from an SD. The reason I don't regret them is bc 1) I insisted on a top notch Dr 2) I insisted on cohesive gel implants (aka gummy bears - only 6 Drs in US do them right now) and 3) the Dr chose the size for me. If it was up to my SD I wouldve had saline DD's and having to foot the bill for reversal surgery when things ended between us. Instead I'm very happy with my choice & while I would never have chosen to get them on my own, I don't regret them now.

Regardless of type, they only last 10 yrs. If you are not prepared to get them replaced or taken out after 10 years, you will almost certainly have problems.
I agree with most of the guys here. It does not matter when it comes to boob size. True guy like big boobs but we also like natural ones.