Algore

SNICK!

pray for rain, assholes. PRAY FOR RAIN!!!

Jesus will provide, right?
iffy....
write the same note as dali....follow the same procedure....if you have any relatives alive in 2100 make sure they read the note....
duckbutter....
tell the people in calif....texas arizona and other western and southwestern states who have been in drought emergency mode for the past couple of years....I'm sure they'll be happy to know that an article from the national review says there is no drought....they'll be so happy they'll all get subscriptions....
at the end of march 2014 approximately 20% of the contiguous u.s. is suffering extreme to severe drought conditions....many counties in pa. are dealing with prolonged drought....
drive cross country in the summer....you see more brown grass than green....
Hiked out into Lake Travis last week. About half a mile into the lake.

Yeah, there's no drought. Everything around the new land mass is covered with water or mud...
Interesting. No one counters the facts presented, but simply ridicule the fact-staters. I wonder why that is?
iffy....
write the same note as dali....follow the same procedure....if you have any relatives alive in 2100 make sure they read the note....
duckbutter....
tell the people in calif....texas arizona and other western and southwestern states who have been in drought emergency mode for the past couple of years....I'm sure they'll be happy to know that an article from the national review says there is no drought....they'll be so happy they'll all get subscriptions....
at the end of march 2014 approximately 20% of the contiguous u.s. is suffering extreme to severe drought conditions....many counties in pa. are dealing with prolonged drought....
drive cross country in the summer....you see more brown grass than green.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Stevepar, neither I nor the NR article claims that there is no western drought. Rather, the article simply says that the droughts occuring are within the normal historical parameters and show no trend. The west has historically been dry. What we're seeing is normal climate drift.
Unfortunately, none of the hyperlinks contained in the article are present in the portion I posted so you must go to the NR page to view them and the citations contained in them. The link for the Palmer Drought Severity index takes you to the NOAA site. Their data shows all of PA is either at near normal or above normal moisture conditions.
Real people... save this site to favorites, you will have scientific proof of Ozombie stupidity to ridicule them... http://wattsupwiththat.com/
dali....
read the most recent report on global warming....conservatives have said it too alarmist....maybe you can explain the degrees of alarmism...when does it go to an alarm level that might get your attention....
here's an idea....write down on a piece of paper that you believe global warming and the other problems don't exist and the supporters are alarmists,,,,put it in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years....that way people will know whos' grave to spit on as they're chocking and gagging..... Originally Posted by stevepar
better yet, send me a couple of million dollars in grant money and....
I'll tell ya what you want to hear.

Spit on my grave in a hundred years! What a lame threat. I'm going to be cremated. That way the furnace and my carbon exhaust will add to the warming. Even my demise will take the earth with it! bwahahahaha.
Climate drift---ok
Climate change--Are you fucking nuts.
Libtards are so clueless.
Doubters are so clueless. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Fixed it
I'm going to be cremated. Originally Posted by gnadfly
When they cremate a smelly ol' Turdfly does the smell eventually go away?

How has that worked with the rest of your family?
It makes no difference what you call it, they will figure out a way to tax it.

We are having great weather in Houston. Does that count for anything?
Climate drift---ok
Climate change--Are you fucking nuts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No I'm not nuts.
Are you ignorant?
Yes, normal climate drift. Climate isn't static. It changes all by itself, or at least without help from man. That's why the Romans were growing grapes in the British isles. That's why it was warmer in the middle ages. That's why we had the little ice age in Napoleonic times.
The real beauty is that we'll know a lot more about the trend in the next 10 years or so. And the truth is that we might see a renewal of the warming we saw at the end of the century, though I doubt it. Even if we do though, that doesn't mean the warming is anthropogenic in nature or that it was caused by CO2. Yet.
No I'm not nuts.
Are you ignorant?
Yes, normal climate drift. Climate isn't static. It changes all by itself, or at least without help from man. That's why the Romans were growing grapes in the British isles. That's why it was warmer in the middle ages. That's why we had the little ice age in Napoleonic times.
The real beauty is that we'll know a lot more about the trend in the next 10 years or so. And the truth is that we might see a renewal of the warming we saw at the end of the century, though I doubt it. Even if we do though, that doesn't mean the warming is anthropogenic in nature or that it was caused by CO2. Yet. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
You are in over your head duckbutter. completely missed the point of my comment.
You are in over your head duckbutter. completely missed the point of my comment. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I swear to God, you are the funniest MFer on eccie...