What fetishes do you enjoy?

I'm a submissive and I love engaging in watersports, ass play, and body worship. I also love receiving physical pain (I've got a pretty high pain threshold), breath play, verbal humiliation, and light hair pulling, and breast and nipple torture.

As of late, I've been exploring different sensations, including ice play. Once I learned how thrilling it feels to have ice in my kitty, there was no turning back!
Originally Posted by corona

Haha...my thoughts exactly!!!
Would you be mad if abe writes bareback? :-)
Role play (boss/secretary, postman, nurse/patient). I think you get the hint.
Lap dances, cocktail dress on, no bra and no panties ...
Voyeurism and tuma
Things that are more appropriate for the Another Realm board, lol. Thought I will say, those that have inquired and I've told about it have had neutral reactions... Maybe one day someone will responded excitedly and I can enjoy them regularly instead of hit-or-miss in the civie world.

I have a Tess Hardy fetish.

I love that stuff!
Fucking outdoors.

Is that a fetish....? I dunno....maybe it's not.

Anyways....it's such a huge turn on to be out in the middle of nowhere with a sexxy, horny woman on a beautiful spring day (like today). You throw down a blanket or two in a patch of soft clover or alfalfa and off go the clothes! Lotsa fresh air and hot sex.

It'd be awesome to arrange this with a couple of my faves.....damn, what a fine afternoon that'd be!
OMG... that is so my deal. I love to eat ass while the girl is ignores or commends me to do it. My hottest time ever was this girl just lay on her stomach on the bed, watching a gameshow, completely ignoring me while I ate her ass. So lovely!

Pillow princess. lol.

Can I read chemistry and shit while he eats my ass? Even better. Originally Posted by THN
I have a spanking fetish. (obviously)
Damn I feel so vanilla after reading this.
Tinalyssa! I have a panty fetish I would love to sniff your panty after a long day worn!
  • slap
  • 05-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Consensual sex in the missionary position
Face sitting (me on her) and then get TUMA