Freckles...who's got 'em?

<-------- The red's from a bottle but the freckles are natural. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest

So... when are you coming out of your "hibernation"?
<-------- The red's from a bottle but the freckles are natural. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Say it ain't so! I thought you were all natural. I'm going to sob myself to sleep tonight...
Freckels!
apologize in advance as i take this slightly off topic....

i read somewhere that supposedly natural redheads have lighter colored areolas.
any truth redheads?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
It's one of the most reliable ways to tell if she's a real redhead. Plenty of women dye their hair, some even dye their hair down under or just become Brazilian Redheads (dye the hair on their head and wax the rest) The areolas of almost every woman on the planet darken when she has children or when she ages. Not Redheads. Ours stay pink f o r e v e r. We are pink people

I've been a redhead my entire life

As for freckles, I have them all over. I even have freckles in places than have never seen the sun
your so sweet Saffire, while I do have a few they are far and few between. Of course that could lead to lots of nekid time playing lets explore the landscape and search for freckles, or connect the dots
So... when are you coming out of your "hibernation"? Originally Posted by MasudRana
I wish I knew! When life settles down?

Say it ain't so! I thought you were all natural. I'm going to sob myself to sleep tonight... Originally Posted by CoHorn
Think of it this way: I was intended by nature to be a redhead, but something went wrong in the making, so I've had to fix things post-production.
It's one of the most reliable ways to tell if she's a real redhead. Plenty of women dye their hair, some even dye their hair down under or just become Brazilian Redheads (dye the hair on their head and wax the rest) The areolas of almost every woman on the planet darken when she has children or when she ages. Not Redheads. Ours stay pink f o r e v e r. We are pink people

I've been a redhead my entire life

As for freckles, I have them all over. I even have freckles in places than have never seen the sun Originally Posted by Dharma

I am a pinky
your so sweet Saffire, while I do have a few they are far and few between. Of course that could lead to lots of nekid time playing lets explore the landscape and search for freckles, or connect the dots Originally Posted by chelsea simms
now that sounds like a great deliteful play time to me!!!

[note to self: chelsea is a freckle player :^)]
Lindsay Lee has some very cute freckles
I have redhair and freckles So many that you COULD play connect the dots! ( in a cute way though) ;P
More Freckels!
i have them on my back and shoulders, the ones i had on my face seemed to fade as i got older.
More Freckels! Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx

WHOA! I didn't see the freckles but I still like the pics!!