Reference checks on guys we haven't seen in YEARS!!!

This should resolve any questions to Kendall's logic on old references.

But how can a provider remember anything about someone she saw 5 years ago? "Well, I'm still alive, so I guess he didn't kill me." Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Kinda wish my name hadn't been mentioned in this thread....i prefer what is discussed in a reference check to remain private even if no names of the client are mentioned.

I will still give a reference for someone who I haven't seen in awhile but will let the lady know that.
What in the living hell is wrong with some of you guys? In the past few weeks I have gotten men trying to use me as a reference and it had been 5 yrs, 27 months and just a few minutes ago, sorry Analeese, 17 months. Why would you do that? I will NOT vouch for anyone that I have not seen in a year. Period. It makes you look shady as fuck when you guys do this. Just don't. I won't even see anyone again if it's been more than a year without a recent reference. This also encompasses pre-screening. There is a statute of limitations on that as well. If you get prescreened and wait more than 4-6 months to see me, we get to start ALL over. I'm not sure what other ladies do, but this is getting on my last nerve. Rant over. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Holy shit. Why don't you do background checks on us too. Wtf. Lady we just want to get laid. If you are so worried and pissed at simple stuff like references. You have a big problem. Go get a real world job. And stfu about it.
But how can a provider remember anything about someone she saw 5 years ago? "Well, I'm still alive, so I guess he didn't kill me." Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Hey, my 1.3" of dangling death is very memorable .... actually its legendary.

Hmmmm I love to embrace Kendall's taint . Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Now Laura must we address this again ... as much fun as it is to embrace Kendall's taint, or tickle, or lick, or massage her taint you know you were being a greedy girl. Now allow Kendall to embrace her taint and you start posting taint photos.
It helps to revisit providers you use for refs a couple times a year..
Go for a Hhr session,bbbj or something
I will still give references, regardless of date-- however, I WILL let the lady who is requesting it know that I haven't seen someone in ____ months (or years). Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Good policy... assuming you actually remember the guy, I don't see anything wrong with giving a positive reference along with the time frame involved. You ladies are free to run your business and see to your security anyway you feel fit to, but I don't see a logic in an old reference provided its a valid one. Figure its safe to say that if you had a positive experience with someone, especially if it was a regular, that would continue to be the case. Some men don't hobby constantly.
We cant control who asks a lady for references. My reviews are out there. If some lady contacts a provider mentioned in a review that is old I have no control over that.
I've had providers go off my reviews and contact those ladies, usually most recent ones.
We cant control who asks a lady for references. My reviews are out there. If some lady contacts a provider mentioned in a review that is old I have no control over that. Originally Posted by slowmover
The OP is actually speaking of when a gent provides the names of ladies he has seen...not when the lady takes it upon herself to start contacting the ladies you've reviewed.
Timely thread for me and I appreciate the input ladies. I'm about to be a lot less active in my hobbying adventures, going from an average of one session a week to maybe one session a month, so I've been wondering what is acceptable since I may have to start using references for ladies I haven't seen in many months. I feel a little bit better; no way I would use references from a year ago, but might have to use from six months ago.
I will also start with I saw him..(insert).....long ago. Recently as of this week I have had one reference check from 3 plus years ago and another from 7 months ago. Different men we remember differently or maybe I saw them several times in the span years ago. Personally I feel it is up to the lady if she wants to proceed with the appointment.

Some I will remember by a conversation, the encounter whatever and I will search thru my p411 messages, pm's or emails to look for conversation between us. Others' it's dry toast, have no clue my friend, we saw each other in 2010, we sat on the sofa and I wore a dress. Well, that's not going to jog anything.
I do have a related question for you ladies on P411. I have not hobbyed in a year. Now that I am back, I expect to use P411 for most booking. I have enough OKs for anyone I might want to see, but the newest is 2 years old and 1/2 have dropped off p411. Do you feel the OKs "expire" if you will, or is it really just the number and who, regardless of how old they may be?
Timely thread for me and I appreciate the input ladies. I'm about to be a lot less active in my hobbying adventures, going from an average of one session a week to maybe one session a month, so I've been wondering what is acceptable since I may have to start using references for ladies I haven't seen in many months. I feel a little bit better; no way I would use references from a year ago, but might have to use from six months ago. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Some ladies have a good reputation and are pretty good about responding to reference request, so guys always want to use those ladies. But I would say, always give 2-3 (or more) of the most recent ladies that you've seen.
  • grean
  • 07-11-2017, 03:50 PM
Start charging for references. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
That will end badly.
That will end badly. Originally Posted by grean
P411 membership = same concept.