Realtor.com - hot Blonde

Hmm, Nicole Foxx, Ginger, and Elizabeth Banks in the hot tub? Yes please! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Two out of three would work too.
Am I the only guy (or lady) here that would be happy to share a bed with the smartass blonde in those commercials? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Who doesn't appreciate a smartass blonde?
That sounds fun to ! Hey now niteswimmer don’t be mean lol all three would be fun. yes vannah gotta love a smart ass blonde I know some like that about me an others don’t but every has their opinion.
That sounds fun to ! Hey now niteswimmer don’t be mean lol all three would be fun. yes vannah gotta love a smart ass blonde I know some like that about me an others don’t but every has their opinion. Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
If someone doesn't like you it's definitely their loss.
This thread as me rolling laughing here ! You gals crack me up
That sounds fun to ! Hey now niteswimmer don’t be mean lol all three would be fun. yes vannah gotta love a smart ass blonde I know some like that about me an others don’t but every has their opinion. Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I think he was implying that getting Elizabeth Banks out here wasn’t likely… so you and I are the 2 out of 3. Lol
I was implying all three would still be fun ! But I think me An ginger would have so much more fun.
An yes I got that she would be hard to get over here but that hot blonde we can’t leave her out. Lol or can .we ? We should! She not all that lol
Yes we are hilarious