Happy Birthday Serena!

a very happy birthday to you, Serena!!!
  • ztonk
  • 01-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Happy belated birthday!

(Let me know if you still want your present... )

z
Happy Belated Bday pretty lady!
I had a great time Serena! It was great seeing everyone that showed up. Sorry I had to leave early, wish I could have stayed longer...I am sure that I will miss some great times tonight

Austin K-Boy, thank you for showing me how to do my first sake shot
oooops...
Austin K-Boy, thank you for showing me how to do my first sake shot Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
That would be a sake bomb.....

I think he scared half the place when he slammed the table......

Happy Birthday Serena....

It was a pleasure joining ya'll this evening....

It is interesting how friends of friends from different places tend to keep coming together..... I guess we all love a good party!
  • ztonk
  • 01-25-2012, 11:49 PM
I'll just say that a good time was had by all.

z
Did EVERYONE get home OK? Sound off!
I'm ok, sort of...
I had a great time Serena! It was great seeing everyone that showed up. Sorry I had to leave early, wish I could have stayed longer...I am sure that I will miss some great times tonight

Austin K-Boy, thank you for showing me how to do my first sake shot Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
It didn't look like I had to show you much.... Great times!
* Home Safe*
Thank you K boy for facilitating a party for a wonderful woman. Sake Bomb - my first time seeing such a thing ( I have led a sheltered life). I had a wonderful time celebrating with Serena, (who seems to be aging like wine) and friends.
AKB....The last sake bomb you did.... I think almost gave me, Ztonk and Vyt a heart attack, like Whisper's mentioned. I know for for fact I felt Ztonk jump a little AND I know my right hand was to myself...so it was not me Now as far as my left hand.......
What a fun time!! It was great seeing everyone!

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!!
Hey everyone! Sorry for the late response..Just wanted to thank you all for coming out for my Birthday! Was a great time with wonderful friends!! Hope to celebrate with each of you on your special day!!
Have a great week!!
XOXO
Happy birthday Serena!!! I owe you some fine Pinot
  • fawn
  • 01-31-2012, 12:57 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA!!