End Demand lunatics ... when will we unite?

I knew *Staff Edit - JCM was also you, but no, you have your accounts confused. I quote him and you reply... did you forget which account you were logged into? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
undercuntalinsky knew... (forbiden subject)...
undercuntalinsky wants... Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
undercuntalinsky knew... (forbiden subject)...
undercuntalinsky wants... Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29) Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm an atheist, but nice try. What is a jizz tax? Is that like a tax you pay if you have an inordinate amount of jizz? Because if it is, I've gotten away without paying a few times, like when I get backed up and then I have a lot of jizz, just waiting to find a new home in a tube sock.
You both misunderstood me. Volition is the act of making a choice. I meant it probably wasn't their first choice in life. I doubt girls grow up wanting to be a hooker. Life gets in the way, I'm sure. Do either one of you think most of them are doing it because they love it? Some do I guess, but I doubt most do. They love the money. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Well that's a bad choice of words. Volition refers to choice more in the context of consent, not first pick of things one would want as a career.

Then again I wanted to be a historian, to make better money I got into marketing. I hope you aren't suggesting by that logic that I'm a slave or under coercion any more than the vast majority of workers on Earth.

We couldn't sustain an economy based on people doing only what they wanted to do.