Shemales whats the allure

I have no interest in having a dick in me anywhere. As I'm a very oral person, my intrigue is in this . Lesbians say only a woman knows a woman's body and is better at DATY. So does that hold true for a T-girl. That their BJ is better then one I can get from a genetic girl? Ya know?
I have no interest in having a dick in me anywhere. As I'm a very oral person, my intrigue is in this . Lesbians say only a woman knows a woman's body and is better at DATY. So does that hold true for a T-girl. That their BJ is better then one I can get from a genetic girl? Ya know? Originally Posted by shyboy69
I have heard that too but I don't think it is true. I have experienced a range in quality of BJs from women, whether TS or not. I cannot say there is a difference. Overall, I consider a BJ successful if she sucks me until I cum and doesn't stop sucking until I beg her too. Unless, of course, the BJ is just a prelude to fucking. As far as I am concerned the old saying is true: "the worst blowjob in the world is still pretty good!"
What is the reason/allure of any fetish, turn-on, or sexual orientation? I don't think that there is an answer.

There are so many things that turn people on, and they can be so vastly different from one person to the next. I used to wonder why certain things turned me on, I tried to figure out why, but I never could. One day I finally realized that I know what I like and I am going to be open about it and enjoy it. And it is a lot more fun exploring fetishes than trying to explain them

And, no doubt, if someone could explain the lure to you, you still would not want to try it. It is just something that does not interest you. And there is nothing wrong with that, we are all different. And that is what makes the world an interesting place Originally Posted by bule84
Bule84 said it like I could not. Who cares why. There is not an answer.
For me the curiosity is new. It started out with a girl showing me where my prostate was during a blowjob. My fetish for prostate toys and pegging grew from there. Now I really love pegging. I can't think of anything better than a beautiful woman fucking me with a strap-on. Prostate orgasms are an entirely new and improved dimension for me.
Now from my surfing and posting on Tumblr, I keep seeing beautiful TS girls who are truely feminine. They could easily pass for women. Not only that, they could pass for really HOT women.
This makes me curious. If I love a hot women with a strap-on, could I love a hot feminine TS?
Maybe. You never know.
As of yet, I have not run into one on Eccie in the Dallas area. But then again, I have not really looked.
Interesting topic.
Ok like another thread (straight male curious about ts play) if feminine and small frame may be ?
Dale Jr., without re-posting your whole thing above, from experience with ts girls in person, the "beautiful and very feminine ts girls" you see in tumblr or wherever, is because often times they are posting real pics of real hot female providers. All too often, what is behind that door is a person who will not come close to looking like the pics we see! In Dallas, most of the TS posts are on BP...a handful are on P411 and another handful (mouthful?) may pop on on this Eccie site!
What a fine series this exchange has been, I relate on both the specific (um, she/he seems hot to me) and the more general (i.e. I want to push my boundaries. So how can I do so within my personal comfort limits?)
Realized after I posted that I did not respond to the basic question. Which is, as a basically heterosexual male, who is bi-curious, what can IO relate to in a specific scene?
So I have a friend who see's them , and I don't judge but what's the allure? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
It simple. Rex, Women what's the Allure?
ok may-be
some people like blondes, some brunettes, others red heads...

some like tall, some like asians, some like bbw, some like young...

some like passionate sex, some like deep throat face fucking.
some like to do it in the daylight, others like to keep their shirts on.
some like it in the rear, others like a condom with a their blow job.

its just a preference.

and just in case you were never taught this.... men have the prostate.

http://www.gq.com/story/6-reasons-ev...y-with-his-ass Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Good advice
Dale Jr., without re-posting your whole thing above, from experience with ts girls in person, the "beautiful and very feminine ts girls" you see in tumblr or wherever, is because often times they are posting real pics of real hot female providers. All too often, what is behind that door is a person who will not come close to looking like the pics we see! In Dallas, most of the TS posts are on BP...a handful are on P411 and another handful (mouthful?) may pop on on this Eccie site! Originally Posted by Solemate62
What you say is very true. However, I have seen some very hot and feminine TS-girls. If they post photos and videos in their tumblr (or even on BP as is allowed in Europe) showing a hard cock between their legs they usually are real, especially if they have a 'proof' photo with their name and date. I have attached an example. Jennyfer has been advertising on BP as well as in other media for some time in London where I saw her last month.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Jennyfer.jpg (95.2 KB, 304 views)
What an awesome looking piece of meat!!Throw out a review if you've been with her!
Still haven't been with a Trans myself, but I'm increasingly being turned on by them. As stated by another poster, they must be passable as a female. I really do love the female form. I also like big butts, and seeing a Trans with a big booty really makes me hard. Don't think I can do the oral aspect so I would like a person who will receive.

I do like prostate play and wouldn't mind her rimming or sticking a finger or two up my ass.

I bust really hard when a female provider does that.
You have a tall order in your quest, Jons, finding one who looks as good as you want, and who will only be the catcher and not the pitcher!
What an awesome looking piece of meat!!Throw out a review if you've been with her! Originally Posted by Solemate62
There is just not a lot of ECCIE activity in the UK, I do leave reviews on a UK site though. PM me and I will give you some information about hobbying (or as they say, punting) there. If you are ever in London it is like a candy store! And I had the best blowjob of my life in Edinburgh!