Why is Tryst good for providers?

• BLM69
  • 07-20-2023, 11:58 AM
I agree with this. Way better than STG/Listcrawler, but not at the level of p411. Better clients and less hagglers. Originally Posted by A Hall
I understand about the level of the sites, but you have the same bottom of the barrel whores there, sounds like the "better clients" are getting cheated 😂
I think what FC is afraid about TRYST is the site is more straightforward.
You the "Provider" set up a profile, set your rates, the days / hours you work, provide contact info, and upload photos.

We the "client" can set filters as to what we might want to look for, even set distance from our zip code.

How it happens through Tryst:
Client reaches out to Provider about arranging a date
She gives him her screening criteria requirements, he provides the information she need, she screens him and if everything is good, the date is scheduled and the date happens.

He does not post a review on Tryst because there are no forums over there. He cannot give her a thumbs up or down, nor can she.

there is no bombardment of mind numbing banter we see on here and on OH.

The site is set up so that arranging a meeting is more straight forward.
The girl in the OF is most certainly NOT the one in the Tryst ad.
  • OF girl is 100lbs 4'11" Puerto Rican with tats everywhere (her sub is free, you can see exactly what she looks like). Shes cute w big tits
  • Tryst girl is a 140lbs 5'10" leggy mulato. She is GORGEOUS
I knew before meeting her because of previous eccie reviews stating she was bait n switch. She contacted me an hour before our first meet to let me know she was not the girl in the ads. I saw her 6 times after that. I have plenty of pics of her taken when we were together to know what she actually looks like.

I worked exclusively off of Tryst for a year. How is that for an endorsement?
I reported her Tryst ad because its advertising a Tbone steak and being served a cheeseburger ("yeah, I'll eat it, but its not what I ordered"). If Tryst doesnt care, that has me suspect on what quality controls they have.

Feel free to argue with my actual experiences, telling me what did and did not happen. Wowzers

You ARE going to respond to this. You ARE going to continue to challenge my account. Just ask yourself why YOU are doing that Originally Posted by FatCity
First of all I can’t see the only fans just the profile unless I subscribe to it thank you, and second of all if you read my post again I said it could’ve happened, but all three of them are pretty, so what’s what’s the problem? I didn’t challenge your post. I said it can happen. But like I said, I can’t see the only fans unless you’re subscribed to it so scratch that the one in the Tryst ad is pretty and the other one you can barely see your backside, so why wouldn’t a challenge it
I understand about the level of the sites, but you have the same bottom of the barrel whores there, sounds like the "better clients" are getting cheated �� Originally Posted by BLM69
I disagree. At least in my area (Galveston) the providers that are on Skip the Games aren’t on Tryst and p411 except for me.

Edited to Add..Maybe it’s different elsewhere. That’s just been my experience.
FC,

So if I understand your post 15 correctly, your expectations were a bait and switch, but you went for the date anyway, and then saw her again 6 times. So what I don't get is why you're complaining now.
A gal meets your expectations and you see her several more times? Sounds like you were a happy client, not unhappy.
  • Uomo
  • 07-20-2023, 02:30 PM
You ARE going to respond to this. You ARE going to continue to challenge my account. Just ask yourself why YOU are doing that Originally Posted by FatCity
Hello pot, allow me to introduce you to kettle.
I think what FC is afraid about TRYST is the site is more straightforward. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
What?
I saw nothing but Tryst girls because it was so straight forward. I love Tryst. It is so convenient.Tryst is my go-to, even today. I mentioned several positve qualties of the site that make it stand out from all others

I only brought up my impressions that it has a lax criteria for providers, which is what pitroom was asking about "how is tryst (experience) for providers?"
Hello pot, Originally Posted by Uomo
Every reply is about the OPs inquiry. The poster you are white knighting is the only one attempting to derail the topic into pedantic personal cries for attention. That poster may want to explore why they do that.Why not just stay on topic?
  • Uomo
  • 07-20-2023, 03:02 PM
personal cries for attention Originally Posted by FatCity
Pot... Kettle. Seems you can't let go either.

And, no disrespect to Cendell, I don't know her, never met her and we have vastly different point of views.
why you're complaining now. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Who is complaining?
The context was
TRYST STANDARDS FOR PROVIDERS
- provided an example of blatant false pics to Tryst. Tryst doesnt care.
- provided an example where a providers ad remained active as available on the site for over 6 months after they met an untimely demise.
Me stating this is only meant to illustrate that theres probably no one minding the (Tryst) store. Whereas p411 actively investigates disputes. To the OPs point, it seems like it would be a bonafide win for his girls. Too bad no other providers can offer their first hand experiences with Tryst

If you enjoyed fucking Roseanne Barr when you were sold Margot Robbie, does that make the ad with hot blonde pics no longer inaccurate? Try to follow along. (False pretenses) Fraud is fraud, regardless if you're happy with the outcome or not.

Please, dont be so daft just to appear cheeky
Seems you can't let go either. Originally Posted by Uomo
'Let go'? As in quit responding to replies about the subject of the thread? Interesting criteria you have for posting.
If we look at the replies NOT having anything to do with the OPs concern, but instead engaging in personal dick wagging, we have you, cendall and the moderator. Thats it. Everyone else is actively engaged in bettering the community by providing data
  • Uomo
  • 07-20-2023, 04:07 PM
If we look at the replies NOT having anything to do with the OPs concern, but instead engaging in personal dick wagging, we have you, cendall and the moderator. Thats it. Everyone else is actively engaged in bettering the community by providing data Originally Posted by FatCity
Ok Pit, .. sorry Pot.
A month ad for Premium is 150$ get 42 pics and 10 tour citys listing or more and your ad on 1st page when you bump it
100$ a month get 32 pics and 5 tour citys , ad on 2nd or 3rd page when you bump it
35$ amonth get 18 pics ad is on like 30th or 50th page
no bumpping
Free ad only get pics on last page ,,

Not 100% on this info kinda forgot what they have listed ,but the price of adds ..
Can make a porfile and have a lot of tuoring dates listed
is what I like and the price for a month is worth it ..
Again folks my inquiries are not for me but to help a few ladies out. I don't know why ladies think I have all the answers. My personal dance card is so full it's to the point I'm now screening ladies to see who is worthy of me.

Thanks Gina. I appreciate the info. Very helpful. I'm also curious how user friendly is Tryst for providers because we all know everyone doesn't have the acumen when it comes to technology. Again thanks in advance for any help. I love you all especially my Besties CendellM and Uomo.
A month ad for Premium is 150$ get 42 pics and 10 tour citys listing or more and your ad on 1st page when you bump it
100$ a month get 32 pics and 5 tour citys , ad on 2nd or 3rd page when you bump it
35$ amonth get 18 pics ad is on like 30th or 50th page
no bumpping
Free ad only get pics on last page ,,

Not 100% on this info kinda forgot what they have listed ,but the price of adds ..
Can make a porfile and have a lot of tuoring dates listed
is what I like and the price for a month is worth it .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thank you for giving us the Provider side of things for Tryst.

I am all for ladies spending their hard earned dollar on advertisement that yields the most business.
What?
I saw nothing but Tryst girls because it was so straight forward. I love Tryst. It is so convenient.Tryst is my go-to, even today. I mentioned several positve qualties of the site that make it stand out from all others

I only brought up my impressions that it has a lax criteria for providers, which is what pitroom was asking about "how is tryst (experience) for providers?"

Every reply is about the OPs inquiry. The poster you are white knighting is the only one attempting to derail the topic into pedantic personal cries for attention. That poster may want to explore why they do that.Why not just stay on topic? Originally Posted by FatCity
excuse me I was on topic. Try again
Who is complaining?
The context was
TRYST STANDARDS FOR PROVIDERS
- provided an example of blatant false pics to Tryst. Tryst doesnt care.
- provided an example where a providers ad remained active as available on the site for over 6 months after they met an untimely demise.
Me stating this is only meant to illustrate that theres probably no one minding the (Tryst) store. Whereas p411 actively investigates disputes. To the OPs point, it seems like it would be a bonafide win for his girls. Too bad no other providers can offer their first hand experiences with Tryst

If you enjoyed fucking Roseanne Barr when you were sold Margot Robbie, does that make the ad with hot blonde pics no longer inaccurate? Try to follow along. (False pretenses) Fraud is fraud, regardless if you're happy with the outcome or not.

Please, dont be so daft just to appear cheeky

'Let go'? As in quit responding to replies about the subject of the thread? Interesting criteria you have for posting.
If we look at the replies NOT having anything to do with the OPs concern, but instead engaging in personal dick wagging, we have you, cendall and the moderator. Thats it. Everyone else is actively engaged in bettering the community by providing data Originally Posted by FatCity
Why you constantly saying my name iseems a bit weird.

Back on topic Tryst is one of the best boards I’ve ever found besides P411