ISSUE posting to thread

This one is from my phone hut same att wifi at starbucks.
Seems all better now. Haven't heard from mods or admins as to what it was. Likely they rebooted the server.
  • LNK
  • 08-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Yep, no problems today.

*crosses fingers*

*knocks on wood*
OK, since late this morning, all out of wood too....
it tried to screw up for me but I looked at my computer and said if you dont get that bitch to work I am throwing you across the room lol suddenly it worked never had another issue lol I am telling you my mouth does wonders lol But curious why is there so many issues with just eccie, I want having any other issues with other sites just this one
We are aware of the problems being reported and the slowdown issue is being looked into.
I'm in texas...my problems started Sunday afternoon. I've snuck a few posts in...but mostly short ones just after logging in. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
If this post goes up....it must be phone related.

But I'm having the same problem as when this thread popped up originally. I can post from PC but not from my phone.

I've cleared the cache and all that crap and still no dice. Had trouble yesterday also.

edit: it worked. net book from mobile site at starbucks. From my S4 att....nada. Can look...but not touch.

wtf
Test from phone.

now it works