Von Spieler... what do we know about him?

"What do we know about Von Spieler", he asks...

- Well, at least someone has actually seen Von Spieler, unlike that Aztek Prince, character.. So that's a positive.

(although it could be argued that Aztek Prince could be one of the greatest SA mods in the history of ever...with the manner in which he operates...stealth/ninja-mode)

- Rover said he's cool, so knowing Rover, this means that Von is probably good for a round or two of drincks. Another positive.

- He was a modtard in the Chat lounge. That, in and of itself should be a negative 20, but since he's got to live with that hanging over his head, we'll just call it a push.

-He's chosen, San Antonio, of all places to walk the beat...so I've got to question his mental stability. But be that as it may, I guess we're all a little off, or we wouldn't be here..

Welcome aboard Von Spieler!

p.s; Soccer is NOT Football!

Why is soccer not football? In Soccer you rarely contact the ball with anything BUT you foot, and in "American Football" you rarely contact the ball with your foot?

Welcome - this will definitely be an adventure!

Could this be his first official action, while in office!
I heard he dont like annoying Austin fucks with more time than sense, but I'll tell him that you are ok SL. Originally Posted by flinde
Thanks flinde it's good to know I can count on you!
Sl... Be there dude! And bring that briefcase empty or not.... I can use it! Originally Posted by Whispers
Welcome aboard, Von! Feel free to send some real $$.5 talent our way!!