Specials......

I will tell you a good idea that I find works better than specials, and that is bartering. Many clients here are in professions in which we spend time and money. Take a Dermatologist for example....I can't tell you the number of free Botox and Juviderm injections I have gotten in return for free dates. One round of Botox for me is around $600, and the docs pay maybe $15 bucks for that.

I have also bartered for dental work, cosmetic surgery, and of course vehicles lol. I also know a few Chefs and Hotel Managers, which really do come in handy when touring. I even bartered for a case of tanning lotion once being the price was right. I got a six month supply at cost, for only one date.
Most of the calibur women I see. I don't mind paying the normal fees even when they run specials. I always seem to get top notch performance so why lower their fee. I like the idea of giving more time and keeping the donation the same. Especially with someone that you really enjoy their company.
I have an already low price, AND I run a special on a somewhat regular basis. Mostly for a percentage off, sometimes for more time, I have done bring a friend for free....and more!

I run the specials because for me, it is a lot of fun. I consider this to be my play time also. I'm not that dependant on the money aspect of it.

My gentlemen seem to appreciate it, some take advantage and some know the special but still pay the same rate, and I do still get tips during a special. I have some regulars that will ask me once in a while if I have a current special or will be running one soon so that they can plan. I don't mind it, actually I love it when the ask! I am always open to ideas and suggestions.

And for me, no, I have never had a gentleman who met me during a special and then expected to pay the same special rate from then on.
Is someone offering Green Stamps? Originally Posted by pyramider
That would be the Lick It and Stick It Special.
I offer specials and freebies all the time (hint, hint Amber, Valerie, Naomi and any other ladies wanting to take advantage of that). lol
I never bargain or haggle on a lady's rates. Either I accept the offer as stated or I don't call her. . Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I can't tell you the number of free Botox and Juviderm injections I have gotten in return for free dates. One round of Botox for me is around $600, and the docs pay maybe $15 bucks for that. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I totally just did that a couple weeks ago to my new naughty botox doc!

I offer specials and freebies all the time (hint, hint Amber, Valerie, Naomi and any other ladies wanting to take advantage of that). lol Originally Posted by mojojo213
*noted*
I need to learn how to do botox lol.....do you need some type of medical degree or can you learn online
my thoughts exactly
I need to learn how to do botox lol.....do you need some type of medical degree or can you learn online Originally Posted by Logan135
Well, I'm sure you could learn online, but I wouldn't let you get anywhere near me with a needle......LOL!
Val,

So those lucious lips of yours are botox?
No...that's Juviderm lmao. Botox is for wrinkles and sweat glands. Juviderm is to plum things up. I may have to get some for my vagina lol.
Val,

So those lucious lips of yours are botox? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Hell NO!!!...My lips are all natural ....Botox is only for the forehead!
Thanks for clearing that up. Yeah you do have some lovely lips love

Trying not to write such a cheeky comment