A Great Analogy

Hardly, BS.

You are on the DPST bandwagon for more taxes, more government, and less freedom.
your posts reflect that . Originally Posted by oeb11
You make outrageous judgments without offering a shred of proof, just your own perverted sense of reality.
  • oeb11
  • 03-15-2019, 12:48 PM
Thank You SomeOne!
Rare form today!!!
Hardly, BS.

You are on the DPST bandwagon for more taxes, more government, and less freedom.
your posts reflect that . Originally Posted by oeb11

Accusations without proof, quotes ,links is just hot air.
You know what they call people who do this don't you?
Doing the Smollett.
  • oeb11
  • 03-15-2019, 05:33 PM
When SomeOne's posts are consistent with Libertarian ideas and philosophy - Fine
Until then, The Proof is in the Posts.

SomeOne's Hero (Smollet) - is back on "Empire" in tears.

My, My - How the DPST's do Love their Liars.
empire ratings are in the tank.
When SomeOne's posts are consistent with Libertarian ideas and philosophy - Fine
Until then, The Proof is in the Posts.

SomeOne's Hero (Smollet) - is back on "Empire" in tears.

My, My - How the DPST's do Love their Liars. Originally Posted by oeb11
Here's a quick read oeb. Im glad you finally accepted my olive branch

www.eob11sucksjussiescock.com
You make outrageous judgments without offering a shred of proof, just your own perverted sense of reality. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What nut on the left wants less taxes, smaller Gumment and more personal freedoms...not a fucking one...your reality is perverted!!
What nut on the left wants less taxes, smaller Gumment and more personal freedoms...not a fucking one...your reality is perverted!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Here's one. Quick read. Great website. I think they are part of the www.redstatecocksuckers.com

www.bb1961pajamaboysuckscockdaily.com
If the sane part of the republican party hasn't replaced Trump before the election with a electable person, there well might be a democrat in the oval office.

thud Originally Posted by bamscram
The dems can run a wallaby, and beat Trump. Originally Posted by bamscram
Or the border crisis? Originally Posted by bamscram
I don't concern myself on what the dem's do .

I leave it to people like you. Originally Posted by bamscram
Accusations without proof, quotes ,links is just hot air.
You know what they call people who do this don't you?
Doing the Smollett. Originally Posted by bamscram
one line Lenny the biggest thud in the forum

here's your link sparky
Really! You on the left still can't accept the fact that smartest woman in the world, the most qualified candidate in our lifetime, the greatest person since Jesus walked the earth got soundly beaten by a vulgarian landlord from New York.

Maybe Hillary wasn't the best candidate but she was all you had and that is sad.
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2019, 06:46 AM
Looks like SomeOne is very irritated - posting fake links with scatology attached to posters handles.

That is the best DPST's can do with their Idiotology.

Degenerate to Kindergarten "Poo" tactics instead of a critical examination of facts and debate.

So Sad.

keep it Up SomeOne - perhaps a vacation to Caracas would improve SomeOne's poor hurt Feelings.
Or Australia - someOne can cavort with Wallabies!
What will the Mueller Report bring?

Will it bring the much wanted proof the Left yearns for, in that President Trump is a Russian Operative, and must be removed from office and prosecuted emmediatly.........

Or will it be like that other infamous event that had the entire Planet on the edge of their seats.......Y2K

THUD!!!!!!' Originally Posted by Jackie S
Back to the original topic.

There is a big difference here in the analogy.

Y2K appeared to be nothing to the masses BECAUSE of all the work that went into the lead up to it to prevent the issues.

The Mueller report is going to remain nothing IN SPITE OF all the work that's going into it.
one line Lenny the biggest thud in the forum

here's your link sparky Originally Posted by Hotrod511

The rod crashed and burned again.
Hang on DST '

Looks like SomeOne is very irritated - posting fake links with scatology attached to posters handles.

That is the best DPST's can do with their Idiotology.

Degenerate to Kindergarten "Poo" tactics instead of a critical examination of facts and debate.

So Sad.

keep it Up SomeOne - perhaps a vacation to Caracas would improve SomeOne's poor hurt Feelings.
Or Australia - someOne can cavort with Wallabies! Originally Posted by oeb11
Like this?

• oeb11
  • 03-16-2019, 01:57 PM
Nothing original - No thought

Take a cue from SomeOne and post "links:"
Libertarians do not buy into Idiotology - Libertarians have a given philosophy of less government, more personal freedom, and individual responsibility. Those concepts shared by Conservatives.

Take a lesson.