The Cheap Bastard's Guide

Writing non-fiction requires tons of research.

So is the corollary to "I fucked a cheap bastard" "I fucked a bastard cheap"? If you don't fuck a bastard cheap, how can he be a cheap bastard? Is it like income tax brackets where you just have to keep your total fucks under a certain budget to qualify? Or is it the average of every fuck that determines cheap bastardy? Are some fucks weighted differently? Is paying full price for a premium fuck less cheap than paying full price for sloppy seconds? Can a GPS be offset with a BP TOFFT? Do you have to declare gifts and tips? Can you deduct tiaras?

You've heard of stripper math; now introducing hobby calculus!
Beggars can't be choosers. Originally Posted by Centaur
Ahem... Ah thought all references ta bestiamality were verboten 'round h'yar! Even if'n they wuz cartoons.

I hate to tell ya, Sixxy, but Double D is the cheapest bastard here. That bastard has so much game I even bought him dinner! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Mah records cost more than thet dinner ya bought me.
Forget your records already, they were all broken.

But we could use a well written Cheap Bastards with Game chapter.

When the book is a hit you may be able to afford to download your records for free from the Internet.
David,

You make me smile when I need it most. That is priceless. From the heart.
David,

You make me smile when I need it most. That is priceless. From the heart. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Rather have it frum a l'il bit lower. Well, mebbe a lot lower.
I would like to ad my efforts to the "Cheap Bastard" Club. Each new girl that I see...at a reasonable rate....will get a custom designed one of a kind "Cheap Bastard" TShirt from yours truly at the completion of our Cheap Date. Please note the new Avitar, as this one is freshly made just this evening & has already been called for by a cheap Hoogar who appreciates the efforts of this Cheap Bastard...

Operators are manning the phones to accept your cheap booking... Originally Posted by Toyz
T-Shirts... why did I thinck of that?
  • Toyz
  • 03-03-2014, 07:19 AM
T-Shirts... why did I thinck of that? Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL. You are the T-shirt master SL! No doubt. But I've been making custom tshirts for years...thianis not a copy yiur style ....Remember the one I made for Tori? You helped me get those beautiful pics posted here.

BTW...out of the blue I sent her an email at an old personal email address & received a reply almost immediately. Haven't spoken with her in over a year. She is doing well and it was nice to catch up a bit. I'll never forget u recommended her to me and vice versa.
Ahem... Ah thought all references ta bestiamality were verboten 'round h'yar! Even if'n they wuz cartoons. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
I didn't draw it.
OK, we need

* A Chapter on Rates. with a ?240? hr cap.
* A Chapter on what a "special" does for Ladies (?increases their visits?), I envision a title of:
"A Special from a Special Lady is always Special"

C'mon, let's not get distracted by stuff the editors might censor out later.

Let's do this .... FOCUS everybody

SL, Toyz, if you want to hand out T-Shirts to contributors, GoWithIt (where is that guy anyway???)
I just wanted to make a new avatar...
ECCIE community crowd-sources book on cheap pussy, news at eleven!
LOL. You are the T-shirt master SL! No doubt. But I've been making custom tshirts for years...thianis not a copy yiur style ....Remember the one I made for Tori? You helped me get those beautiful pics posted here.

BTW...out of the blue I sent her an email at an old personal email address & received a reply almost immediately. Haven't spoken with her in over a year. She is doing well and it was nice to catch up a bit. I'll never forget u recommended her to me and vice versa. Originally Posted by Toyz
She was a treasure to say the very least!
I just wanted to make a new avatar... Originally Posted by junkweed
I are Sunny Blue Bird Cheap Bastard?
She was a treasure to say the very least! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hmmm, we may need a chapter on: "The Best under $200" and "The Worst over $200"

Touchy touchy, only the BEST of us Cheap Bastards can tackle that one I am afraid ...

Review Section might help if one is too cheap to do actual research in the field (ohhh, duh).
  • Toyz
  • 03-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Everyone that joins the CBS (Cheap Bastard Society) is responsible for making their own custom CBS avatar. I will design one for those who show a particular talent in the field. Either with advice, suggestions, writing chapters for the book, or other unique adventures in Cheap Bastard Land...