Which is sexier lengierie or nude

Garter Belts and Stockings Originally Posted by berkleigh
Fuck yes!!! And don't forget high heels / stripper heels
Fuck yes!!! And don't forget high heels / stripper heels Originally Posted by dragonas84
Hmmmm...yes...Did you ever get your pole installed?
Garter Belts and Stockings Originally Posted by berkleigh
Why am I not surprised berkleigh responded what up sexy
Anybody that knows me understands I could care less either way just be squeaky clean
lolthats funny red lipstick and red heels does sound great Originally Posted by mikecross
Took a lady out on a date with red fuck me heels and red crotchless panties under her dress. Was amazing!

As far as nude vs lingerie, doesn't matter...as long as she feels sexy, I'm turned on.
The best is sexy lingerie crumpled on.the floor next to.the bed
Thigh highs, garter, heels and a wild woman,
I personally like linguini
I personally like linguini Originally Posted by Boltfan
Love it. Just noticed how the op spelled lingerie. And yall always get on to me about my to, too, and twos.
Tara, I would just like to get on you too.
Naked is always best
Nude. Not even close. In point of fact, I don't care for 90+% of the lingerie. Looks silly and has uncomfortable fabric.
Tara, I would just like to get on you too. Originally Posted by pollack
Me too
Me too Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I would love to get on Tara TWO times......
Preach it Brother! Minus the stilettos... Boots or stripper heels are the way to go!

Lingerie ... A sexy corset popping out the girls with garter belt and stockings can drive me crazy ...
Oh yeah with stilettos ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Lingerie ... A sexy corset popping out the girls with garter belt and stockings can drive me crazy ...
Oh yeah with stilettos ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Preach it Brother! Minus the stilettos... Boots or stripper heels are the way to go! Originally Posted by MrMonger

Stocking and heels!!

I have a Victoria Secret account and I like to play dress up with Providers.

I put them in a gym bag and dress in workout gear to blend in at hotel incalls.

Sometimes I actually go work out after a session because the Provider's fitness had inspired me to put in some work on my own body.