realistic poll

Rr, didn't your mama ever say if you cant say something nice then don't say anything at all. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Yep, told her to fuck off
Don't believe it's any different than it usually is, why you think I get banned all the time?
Leader of the banned since 2012.
i will say my life is way more pleasant since i put those clowns on ignore. usually I am not one to ignore my taunters since i am quite a fighter but this sort of endless childish behavior of being rude and antagonizing is not good for us or our boards and i did not want to contribute. ignoring the grumpy guys makes this place more fun and i don't miss them at all.
But yet you can't stop talking about us huh?
we saw the bigoted useless poll on this issue. lets try a real poll with possible choices that might fit everyone? Originally Posted by sue_nami
LMAO... an HONEST poll on the subject would be open for all to see who votes... Instead the results of this can be manipulated by you and other whores as well as the many extra accounts you control.

And if the hostility bothers you so much why do you actively engage in it with constant attacks and references to me?

Someone should re post the exact same poll, add Ricks suggestion and make it open and see where the results fall.
If by chance you are getting a boost in biz due to arguing with us, save the cash you will be back to a starving non FS provider soon enough, once the fags stop having you pound them in their homo asses Originally Posted by rockerrick
Well Said!
Well Said! Originally Posted by Whispers
hows that circle jerk going for you guys ? For 4 guys as homophobic as you all seem to be, the ass kissing, and pole stroking is pretty..... weird. But we won't judge. To each his or her own. That's the point of this thread after all.
Goodness!! Lmfao
well both polls have about the same number of votes and on both polls. guess what? dudes like anal stimulation. the percentage of men who do not like it and hate on those that do is ridiculously small and the rest of us can revel in the pleasurable sensations and titillating excitement a bit of attention to that forbidden place can offer. we've proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt with the haters poll and the the more realistic poll. guys like a little joy back there sometimes. not a big deal really, just a fact.
All that was proven with either poll is that of the very small number of members that answered anonymously, a number of women responded as if they were the person meant to answer the question, used other handles they control to do so and the TS's and gay dudes lent their support.

Like most other issues the 1000s here to fuck the younger more desirable ladies that are reviewed daily simply go about their business.

Let me tell you something about the ROS of reviews. Reading through a sampling of 100 today the percentages simply do not match up to the commentary in the threads on the subject. It's fair to say that pegging is almost never a mentioned activity.

and before anyone runs off ranting about my displaying the contents of ROS, please take note, I'm making a general comment about something that is NOT the content of ROS.

IMO more support to how skewed the results are to the "anonymous" nature of the poll ran.

I know it's a bitch Sue but you need to come to grips with the irrelevance that age brings. It's a game that may have lent you a moment in the past but the amount of time spent here and the nature and frequency of your reviews shows that the little relevance you have with clients comes from becoming one of the cheap whores.

What happened to you Austin Powers handle? Was it getting too much attention and concerned about getting caught? How does a "poster" go from so outspoken to disabled so fast?
I liked my comment about "him" not having an invite to the social, "he" responded quickly, than edited to a period.
Hahahaha the heat is on.......
All that was proven with either poll is that of the very small number of members that answered anonymously, a number of women responded as if they were the person meant to answer the question, used other handles they control to do so and the TS's and gay dudes lent their support.
Allegations are easy to make. How about some proof? Let's see which of the voters fit into the categories that you claim.
Allegations are easy to make. How about some proof? Let's see which of the voters fit into the categories that you claim. Originally Posted by justabloke
The poll wasn't run to be truthful or informative. That's why it was setup to be anonymous.

The proof is in the review section.

Far less homosexuals in the group then the "realistic poll" suggests.
I wonder if being on the front page of the national ECCIE page was much of an effect on the outcome? this poll had national exposure here. I think that might make it more accurate and less influenced by local zealots. it seems there are a lot of folks interested in this topic. I'd be curious of a nationwide poll on this subject of regular ( non hobbyists guys) if anyone ever sees that research.
The poll wasn't run to be truthful or informative. That's why it was setup to be anonymous.

The proof is in the review section.

Far less homosexuals in the group then the "realistic poll" suggests. Originally Posted by Whispers
Agreed! No matter the subject of a thread or post, only the smallest amount of people respond.
Bigger picture is revealed in reviews, and there aren't many of fags taking it in the ass.
While the review argument has merit; I would be more willing to bet most of the taboo services/provider choices are less likely to be reviewed the majority of the time.