when your ho gets moody...

I think you did the right thing. I think a ton of guys would line up to see you with that discount, so you showed wonderful customer service.
I haven't seen a ho in months

Best I can recall an hour notice is better than I usually got. Originally Posted by Pedrosia
I was called as I was rounding the block once. A few texts later, I was enjoying the company of another nice lady. There's no sense in getting too upset and I'd rather not be a part of your bad day... just saying.
Fuck it money saved...I'll take that discount if he's butthurt
I'd much rather suffer through blue balls than show up to someone who was admitting to be having a bad day. My joy in this comes from a mutual, or perceived mutual excitement. If that's not there, I would be disappointed and out the donation.
Being disappointed and still have donation in hand is not so bad.

BTW THN..... see you in a couple of weeks, Luv!
No he didn't. And I offered a $100 off my hourly rate when and if we reconnect. I think that's fair. I've been wrong before though.

To be fair, I've never had to cancel because of a shitty day before. And normally I'd agree with you, Kitty. Usually a session does turn it around. I just had that feeling today. . Originally Posted by THN
Instinctively, I would say go with your gut even if I was the one on the wrong end of the cancellation; however, personally, I would likely be more understanding if you were upfront as to the why; not necessarily happy about it but would respect the candor.
we would have been perfect together today. I've been in a shit mood since I woke up this morning.
At least it's Friday.
Hey, stuff happens. The fact that you took the decision as seriously as you did indicates you made the correct decision.
  • BLM69
  • 09-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Nobody like a moody fuck toy so the client was better off today, I don't know if the op has a cancellation fee, if she does, that should be given to the client instead of a discount that he might not be interested in cashing after today.I'm curious what's his feelings are in the cancellation...
  • L.A.
  • 09-09-2016, 09:38 PM
IMO the appointment isn't even 100% confirmed until 1 hour before the set time and before I head out of the door. Cancelling before that confirmation isn't a huge deal to me. If I've already left and then get cancelled on or NCNS after that 1 hour confirmation then I'd be upset.
I rarely don't do a Plan B because I know who I want to see so in that regard I'd be disappointed more than anything that it didn't work out.
Since I never invest too much in a session (i.e., travel several hours), then I don't get too worked up if someone cancels on me an hour in advance. I just stay at work and count my money. I win either way.

If the guy was traveling from Oklahoma, then I might fight through it for his sake. Or do what a friend did to me a few weeks ago and introduce me to her accommodating roommate at a reduced rate from what I was prepared to pay. I'm always game for surprises from reputable women.
Funny how it seems to be not as big of a deal when guys cancel on providers last minute... Some of these comments are hilarious 🙄

Shit happens sometimes on both sides of the fence... It's life.

She cancelled apologized and offered a discount... dammed if you do dammed if you don't lol
I think you did the right thing.. give enough notice, a discount on a future visit, and be completely honest about why you are canceling, and 95 of us would be fine.. I think.

I wish I would have been canceled by the several ladies who went silent at the incall..
THN..... the link below maybe one reason......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr4vnX55jmM

When I see someone else on this site post, this is what I see in my pea sized brain.
Let's say your ho cancels because she had a shitty day and she doesn't wanna risk you picking up on that and having a shitty time with her.

Is that not considerate? I mean really? You wanna spend an hour with a cunty bitch? Can't you just go home for that? Originally Posted by THN
One hour is extremely short notice. Fuck that "I'll make it it up to you" bullshit. You knew more than an hour ahead of time if you felt bad. You had a regular show up or higher paying client and screwed your appointment over. Yeah, that's cunty behavior.