Sexless Marriages

Arya III Rivers is a good looking lady. That would be a difficult woman to keep hands off. That said, ive known some super hot woman who Ive dated and even one I married and divorced. The sex ended because of theirs mouths- not the pussy. Some woman (Not implying Arya) can fuck up a free lunch by just being bitchy. Same w dudes too im sure. For the same reason you see a hot woman walking around and my thoughts are." Show me a great looking lady and there is probably at least one guy whos tired of fucking her. On to the next one.
My boring sex life was part of my divorce and why I'm here. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
for someone with a body count below 10 you're amazin. you got fuckin skills. if you told me your body count was 100 would of believed it. your husband was crazy not to give you excitin sex. I'll bid to be in your first 3 way.
  • Dlh
  • 12-24-2017, 07:49 PM
Whats a body count?
*blushing* I think he's referring to how many people I've been with. Thank you.
@ Albedo I don’t think any of the ladies here need to justify their decision to become a provider. Just look at her ... how many times do you think she’s heard “you could make a lot of money with that body?” Probably more times than you and I have. Who can blame her for wanting to find out if it’s true? (It is, btw).

God, I wish I lived up her way.
I would jump on that in a flash and it appears she has reasonable rates.
Pretty teeth too.

You guys are always looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Now if I could just get away to PA and get a double with Arya and Jinny.....damn.

Oh, I get laid at the house on occasion and it is good but it is not nearly often enough plus I am just a guy that likes variety. I love eating pussy and I have never seen two that were exactly the same. It is like food, I like going to a lot of different restaurants and I seldom eat the same thing all the time.
Thank you kind gentlemen. I see so many posts bashing women and full figured ones especially on here. I'm blown away by the kind words and the few gentlemen I've had the pleasure of encountering after reading those posts. I never really was comfortable and confident with my sexuality or body until I was about 28 and got chubby haha.
I don't know a Jinny, but I'd like to I love new friends! As far as duos I'm doing them with my gf Lexxxy soon. I'll be like a kid in a candy store having my favorite things in one room at once! I'm so excited to be in a few!
I don't know a Jinny, but I'd like to I love new friends! As far as duos I'm doing them with my gf Lexxxy soon. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
There is only one Jinny.
I would love to hang out with you too but as far as duos I am strictly dickly.... sooo as much as some would like to see that it's not likely.
Although I could worship your breasts like no man can.
That a movie I'd pay to watch
Damn, shot down again.
So, since I believe that all women are bi-curious, I will assume you have satisfied that curiosity.
Yes. You assume correctly best friend teenage years, we took 1 gentleman home and shared him.
Learned I have no interest in women below the waist.
Yes. You assume correctly best friend teenage years, we took 1 gentleman home and shared him.
Learned I have no interest in women below the waist. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Sounds like those Homos from Texas that visit here occasionally!!!!
Learned I have no interest in women below the waist. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Dont know about you, but Im more turned on watching women kiss than munching other things.
Dont know about you, but Im more turned on watching women kiss than munching other things. Originally Posted by zip2121
Me too. I couldn't care less about eating pussy and I'm a real bi girl with multiple real life gfs haha. I honestly don't enjoy doing it. Giving men oral turns me on like crazy though.