nadiacumsforu, why so rude. word does travel.

Fuck off you street walker seeing piece of shit? I mean I by myself can't ruin you but let me assure you i'm not the only guy who looks for cheap deals and many many of us guys do PM eachother about other women. My PM was certainly in no way rude to you. It just said I would love to write a glowing review and get your name out there. I don't want to see someone without many reviews so a short session is usually ideal for that. And what do I offer. .60, expecting a .75-$ counter. Originally Posted by unteagle
The red highlight would be an unnecessary personal attack. (Albeit with some unintentional punctuation, I'd bet.) Why the name calling? How do you think that helps your case for rudeness? By answering in kind, and in public? Not appropriate.

The blue highlight is your poor attempt at using reviews and ECCIE as some sort of bargaining tool with providers. That's some serious bullshit.

You begin with a thinly veiled threat of "by myself I can't ruin you, but let me assure you..." As if your PM network of bargain hunters is the key to a provider's success. I'm not saying don't seek out a deal. I'm saying, don't threaten providers with "ruin" and try and use ECCIE as your soapbox when you don't get a haggler.

Secondly, you are selling reviews for a reduced rate, making pretty much all your reviews suspect. You promised a fake review for $15-40, basically. Otherwise, how could you promise a glowing review, not knowing what the experience might be like? Would you bait and switch your good review offer if the service was poor? Hell...you got your $15 to keep, so who cares, right? Just another "dime a dozen" hooker?

It's this behavior that gives ECCIE members a bad reputation in circles outside the community. "Want more and pay less" is the buzz, and with guys like you waving your membership around like some hobby-badge-of-shame, it's no wonder.

The red highlight would be an unnecessary personal attack. (Albeit with some unintentional punctuation, I'd bet.) Why the name calling? How do you think that helps your case for rudeness? By answering in kind, and in public? Not appropriate.
Originally Posted by Duke of G
The way I read that, she said it to him. I hope you're not chastising the OP for a personal attack on a provider.
Never met unteagle ... my perception has been formed entirely by his previous posts and their tone ... our Hobby styles are vastly different ... therefore I don't read his reviews ... I don't "write off" the ladies who see him ... I just don't use his input to determine her potential for a future tryst.
Thanks for the publicity for my new friend. She appreciates it.
When I first started I had so many men of the same thinking "I have leverage, let me write a review so everyone will want to see you"

I have not had a review since last year and im doing just fine = )

I think everyone should read the rules of war....just sayin
I responded to his request because Amber is helping me and has had her own personal run in with the OP... she told me what other girls said about his past history, and her history with him. Not good. I don't haggle. My rate is my rate. I am not offering review specials because I have her to vouch that I'm the real deal. The fact is it was a straight slap to my face to ask me to bng him for less that rate Im offering bng for. How many men out there would do that? NONE. We ladies have put a price on our bodies and for that price we allow you to use and borrow it for the alotted time frame. To ask someone to bargain down that rate is rude and selfish. We have to live with our bodies way long after you leave and after we are done with this hobby.

Unteagle, Noo thank you. I wont be seeing you and thank you thank you thank you for the free advertising and publicity. I appreciate all the guys that are in support of my response to him. After reading his posts and getting the low down on this guy.. it only makes me appreciate my self worth even more.

thanks guys and ladies.
Hey Unteagle,

You can't take the effect and make it the cause.
I responded to his request because Amber is helping me and has had her own personal run in with the OP... she told me what other girls said about his past history, and her history with him. Not good. I don't haggle. My rate is my rate. I am not offering review specials because I have her to vouch that I'm the real deal. The fact is it was a straight slap to my face to ask me to bng him for less that rate Im offering bng for. How many men out there would do that? NONE. We ladies have put a price on our bodies and for that price we allow you to use and borrow it for the alotted time frame. To ask someone to bargain down that rate is rude and selfish. We have to live with our bodies way long after you leave and after we are done with this hobby.

Unteagle, Noo thank you. I wont be seeing you and thank you thank you thank you for the free advertising and publicity. I appreciate all the guys that are in support of my response to him. After reading his posts and getting the low down on this guy.. it only makes me appreciate my self worth even more.

thanks guys and ladies. Originally Posted by nadiacumsforu
Not that I care but, had you responded to his request in a nicely worded response as you did above this thread would not have been. As for publicity, hopefully it adds to your have to see list and not a DNS list.
If you had already given him your rates and he started this haggling then shame on him.

just saying....
TO really understand the rudeness of his email.. you would've had to receive it yourself. He's rude and arrogant. I'm not a rude person until I feel taken advantage of. Like so many others have posted.. to haggle of a bargain basement streetwalker style offer.. is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to. Instead the OP should've just simply asked my rates and not been so blatantly rude by such a low ball offer to begin with. Especially given his post history. I'm done with conversation. Carry on. Thanks again to all that are in support of my response to him. Thank you for the gentlemen that respect what we as providers do.

Carry on...
The way I read that, she said it to him. I hope you're not chastising the OP for a personal attack on a provider. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I was, but I realize my error on the re-read. My mistake.

Instead, the rule that would apply:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
how is haggling so insulting that you tell someone to fuck off? There are ads on this site all the time for .60 blow and gos and certainly for .75 blow and go's. and i've been hobbying a long time and only 2-3 other providers got their panties all in a wad. jade nicole, jamie young and hell i forget the girls name, that has the xtube video sucking on that lollipop. I must have seen 500 providers in my 15+ years of hobbying. And 3 get offended? hmmm.... well i sell products at wholesale prices as a side business on ebay and craigslist. I can't possibly sell them any lower, yet people always lowball me. the key to being a good salesperson is in how you deal with it. Half the time they still buy from me because I apologize that i can't do that price, explain to the the superior product and they read my customers reviews.
my email says, "long time member. if you would like a glowing review i'll give you $60 for a blow n go." yeah that's real rude. haha. just admit you don't have any customer skills.
I was, but I realize my error on the re-read. My mistake.

Instead, the rule that would apply: Originally Posted by Duke of G

my posting wasn't word for word. just a general idea of what was said. That should't be a violation of any rules.
i know i could get points for calling somebody a douchebag. but if i call somebody a douchebag multiple times in the same post, will my points be compounded? asking for a mod to clarify please. because i sure won't call somebody a douchebag more than once in a post if it is going to reflect negatively on my status here.
jade nicole, jamie young and hell i forget the girls name, that has the xtube video sucking on that lollipop. I must have seen 500 providers in my 15+ years of hobbying. And 3 get offended? Originally Posted by unteagle
You have to be a real fuck-up to piss off Jade Nicole or Jamie Young, two of the sweetest, kindest ladies in the hobby. That in itself speaks volumes. I'm not familiar with lollipop lady, though.

Also, I think you forgot to mention Amber Rain (according to the accused), so that makes four. I can think of a couple others, as well.

Where are those 500 providers who aren't jumping on this thread to talk about what an awesome guy you are?

I love a good self-alert!