For Providers: Funny/Unusual session requests

Yes, I believe her. Originally Posted by pfmtony
The question was rhetorical. I had no doubt that YOU believed....

I bet you know a lot of bridge salesmen.

ijs
EN, which bridge are you wanting to buy?

I'm going ask a lady today if I can do.something she's probably never done too; gotta make those dreams happen.
I'm going ask a lady today if I can do.something she's probably never done too; gotta make those dreams happen. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Yes, sex professionals usually have many experience voids in their sex lives. I mean, it's not like they do this for a living or anything.....

Rock on, dream-maker.....

I asked a woman if I could rub mustard all over her body once. I don't even like mustard. She brought a family-sized squeeze bottle and we fucked up the hotel sheets.

I asked another lady if she would bite down on a Snicker Bar while I came on it. She did and COSB (cum on snicker bar) was born. Snickers really DO satisfy...who knew?
  • L.A.
  • 10-04-2013, 02:03 PM
yo L.A.What do u request? could it be a have finally found Bill Clinton on this site.? do u request them to allow u to fuck them with a cigar? i had heard Bill was a member here. everyone knows he has not slept with Hillary in over 20 years Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
LOL..nah...I am pretty harmless. I just have a bit of a foot fetish and enjoy some mild sensual femdom things. My location in my profile should give a clue.
It's going to be hard to beat the review that Hooter posted about the guy who paid her to kick the shit out of him in the nuts. If I recall correctly, she practiced, and then kicked him so hard, it bruised the top of her foot!! Now THAT'S strange!!!
It's going to be hard to beat the review that Hooter posted about the guy who paid her to kick the shit out of him in the nuts. If I recall correctly, she practiced, and then kicked him so hard, it bruised the top of her foot!! Now THAT'S strange!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Damn!!!..... that hurts me even to read it.
Damn, my foot tickling and footjob requests seem kinda tame now!!
SD,
not sure what your motivation was in posting this thread. Either you just want to get your rocks off listening to gals talk about crazy requests from clients, or you are digging to find out what providers get trashy kinky. hhhhmmmm.

Either way......
I was asked to wear a costume and shit on a guys face.
Needless to say....I disrespectfully turned him down.

Probably won't doubt that there was a girl who took up his offer (sad).

There you have it. Now....go jack off to that ;-)

TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
LOL.. Now we are not talking about same guy because my experience was like 3 years ago and in a whole different state up north..But yes I will be first to admit I have done the naughty dirty deed on a guys face.
?Now you may have declined for your own reasons but I had a 1000 reasons not too..lol.
So IMO shitting on someone was not (sad) at all for me!
Maybe sad I did it on his wifes bed!!
I'm just saying
Freakiest thing I've heard of is in the alerts. There are at least three alerts out on an Indian guy who wears his hair in a bun. He drugs the ladies so badly that they need to be hospitalized. Then he sends them videos of him brushing their hair and putting make up on them while they were out.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You asked for strange.
Freakiest thing I've heard of is in the alerts. There are at least three alerts out on an Indian guy who wears his hair in a bun. He drugs the ladies so badly that they need to be hospitalized. Then he sends them videos of him brushing their hair and putting make up on them while they were out.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You asked for strange. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Honey, that guy sounds very dangerous. I worry his activities will escalate into something worse than it already is.

On the dude who wanted to be pooped on, that is just frigging strange (I totally don't get it).
I want to do quite a few things some might consider pushing their boundaries, but none of them involve drugs or poo..... or even urine. You cross lines that should never be crossed when you do such things.

On the dude who wanted to be pooped on, that is just frigging strange (I totally don't get it). Originally Posted by SD2011
I got shat on once...I was in the process of picking up a black chick on 14th street in D.C., back when 14th was famous for pick-ups..anyway, chick said she needed to use the toilet, so to speak, I crouched beside her in a parking lot, while she squatted to do the deed... I sneeked my hand to her ass, while she peed...well, I thought she intended to pee, I assumed that was it...nope... she shit on my hand a little, right as she instructed me to take my hand away, "I don't wanna get nothing on you"...

I ended up just sucking her breasts around a building, there was too much street traffic to attempt more, we were both on foot, and...her Brother and Uncle were hanging out around the corner, she introduced me to them...I still remember the Uncle, drunk on ripple or malt liquor, engagingly calling me "son"...I think he thought I was a casual friend of his niece...or he was too fucked-up to know anything
Wow I am so vanilla but the kinkiest I ever experienced was a real squirter I took to dinner got pissed with the maitre d making us wait, lifted her skirt and hit his Tux bib with a big lump of goo. Needless to say we had to find another restaurant that was half empty and no tuxed maitre D .