Which provider handled the Pricing Poll best?

Eryn, hands down, everyone pay her 50000 /hr, she deserves it
I may have not recieved the best response but I'm a little sadden of those who chose not to see me. I would like to know their reasoning. Maybe I need to step my game up and start grilling steaks before they leave, well in my case I need to send them home with egg rolls and tacos. ��
I was graceful as fuck. Like always! Class Act! Stupid pole. Hehe Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Graceful my ass you liar, you got so butt hurt at my post that you now refuse to see me, which is about as stupid as basically refusing free money with a side of free ice cream because the ice cream man said you're not always cute one time.
I wasn't going to let it bring me down. I was in a great mood and decided to try to bring some levity to mine.

From things I've heard about you Dara, you've got a stellar reputation. Those gents that decided to vote no are probably more into the 25 and under or 40 and over crowd, or those that are into BBWs. It's probably nothing personal.
I may have not recieved the best response but I'm a little sadden of those who chose not to see me. I would like to know their reasoning. Maybe I need to step my game up and start grilling steaks before they leave, well in my case I need to send them home with egg rolls and tacos. �� Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
Girl, I found myself asking the same thing. But I had to realize maybe these are the guys that require CIM, greek, or want a spinner. I stay true to who I really am on and off the board. I cant pretend to be something or someone I am not just because I am getting paid. Not how I like to run my business.

You are hot...their loss.
Can you please quote any negative comments, suggestions or stories I told that impacted you or any of the other's referenced in the threads?

The Poll was a medium that allowed others to express their thoughts and opinions of you. The fact that so much negativity came your way, more so than most of the other's involved in the threads is a reflections of you. Your Personality. Your appearance. Your Business practice. Your ethics. YOUR reputation......

Others fared well.... Two thanked me in person last night at an event we were at.... One that was not included asked to be the subject of the next round.....

All the answers to your issues lie in the reflection in the mirror and the words you've posted here..... A lot of the negativity around you wouldn't exist if you stuck to ads.... Originally Posted by Whispers
" Two thanked me in person last night at an event we were at..."

We know you didn't go to ck's shindig...
So,as the ladies check in,we'll do the math and see what comes up.
Exactly, posts like this are kind of made in the spirit of mockery under the guise of entertainment, I would argue with the intention of having providers question their own worth in some way.

Dara & DG, as well as others, there's nothing you lovelies should be questioning at the hands of this silly poll. <3
Graceful my ass you liar, you got so butt hurt at my post that you now refuse to see me, which is about as stupid as basically refusing free money with a side of free ice cream because the ice cream man said you're not always cute one time. Originally Posted by Raikage
First of all, I kinda agree with Dara. It makes me sad who I might be missing out on, because of a stupid poll.

A HIGHLY​ MANIPULATIVE & SOCIALLY Engineered misrepresentive pole aimed at: lowering rates, swaying votes, championing favorites, punishing & making fun of other ladies, amongst a whole long list of other nefarious things diguised as entertainment​ about some top quality ladies.

Yeah. That makes me sad & of course as a known reactor I along with several others were singled out. Men are supposed to like us because we are delicate, sensitive, stand up for our beliefs etc. Personally​, I think it's chdish and mean.

Sorry Raikage but you never did nor do you know show any respect. What men with your mentality fail to see is that SOME of us have morals and values. Your $ is no good here. I HAVE to LIKE & HAVE a MUTUAL RESPECT to be intimate with someone. I would not see you before and I will not see you after. Please, stop pressing me for sessions in coed & privately.

Have a great night ALL YOU good kind respectful men & women!
I have no idea on what these "polls" said because I have never check nor will I ever check. The only people that were truly negative were the OPs of this so-call "experiment". It did NOT hurt my business, it did NOT hurt my feeling, and it did NOT hurt my sense of what's right and what's wrong even in a non-pc world. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,and looks like a duck then call it a fucking damn duck. So that's what I did and the OPs of these threads want to back track and call it something it never was. It was a mental tramp to begin with and no matter what each of the targets did, she would be fucked in a catch 22 situation. So fine if I'm to be fucked, then I will be fucked with the ethics, rights,ect that I believe in. BTW, it's called kiss my white ass. Mic drop
Please take me off your list. It wasn't a "class project" so please stop acting like it is. I have never known you to be a bully and hopefully you won't become one either. This "poll" though is showing that you are leaning the whimpy way. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You have zero self control...
I wasn't going to let it bring me down. I was in a great mood and decided to try to bring some levity to mine.

From things I've heard about you Dara, you've got a stellar reputation. Those gents that decided to vote no are probably more into the 25 and under or 40 and over crowd, or those that are into BBWs. It's probably nothing personal. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Thank you sexy! I guess you can't please everyone. 😘
My ass she didn't read them, Especially hers!
How else did she know 3day called her the jackass of providers.

Lmao
Thank you sexy! I guess you can't please everyone. 😘 Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
You have to be one of the sexiest ladies on here!
Girl, I found myself asking the same thing. But I had to realize maybe these are the guys that require CIM, greek, or want a spinner. I stay true to who I really am on and off the board. I cant pretend to be something or someone I am not just because I am getting paid. Not how I like to run my business.

You are hot...their loss. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Thanks hon. Yeah I don't do anything I don't like both in the hobby and real world. I'm not going to provide a service that makes me feel uncomfortable, but hey if I could I definitely would! 💋
You have to be one of the sexiest ladies on here! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Thanks hon. ☺️