What is your thoughts on female condoms?

I've had sessions that the lady used female condoms. I liked them.
Well I sure don't like the male condoms (but insist on using one) so I can't imagine that a female condom is much better. I mean . ..what about DATY, FIV and looking for the G-spot?
One of my clients was having trouble staying hard with a normal condom.
So I asked if he wanted to try female condom. He was kind of hesitant but desperate to stay hard. He was amazed at how good it felt and he was able to stay hard so he was very happy
One of my clients was having trouble staying hard with a normal condom.
So I asked if he wanted to try female condom. He was kind of hesitant but desperate to stay hard. He was amazed at how good it felt and he was able to stay hard so he was very happy Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Nice, I might have to ask the ladies in the future if they have them.
Well I sure don't like the male condoms (but insist on using one) so I can't imagine that a female condom is much better. I mean . ..what about DATY, FIV and looking for the G-spot? Originally Posted by ICU 812
They feel far better, and nothing like a male condom. Doesn't mean you can't do DATY etc., would just need to be put in after that.
I have used them several times with different providers. It was a little odd first time, but given the choice I would pick the female condom.
I got to try using one this week, and I liked it! Not as difficult as I expected to use, the excess was not a big deal, and it stayed put. Not like a male condom at all. I would think it's a real plus for those that have difficulty being hard with one on, and those that are a little tight with girth or dryness.