Regulars

Excellent and well spoken comments as usual Val Thank you to all who weighed in particularly Rainbird and Woody. Keep them comments coming! I actually saw my regular provider today. I would say my benefits today was an extremely unrushed session and being prioritized for an appointment. I'll never review this provider out of respect, her phone blows up all the time anyway, but for someone whose biggest knock is TCB, I see her quite a bit.
If you of you ladies put on a Donald Trump costume, I’m sure some of the guys here would become one of your regulars lmao
Hopefully not lashing out because you're still emotional about the dog baby. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Did you really need to say that?
If you of you ladies put on a Donald Trump costume, I’m sure some of the guys here would become one of your regulars lmao Originally Posted by Presj22
Stay on topic! Not every fucking thread here has to be about politics. It's getting fucking ridiculous!
Stay on topic! Not every fucking thread here has to be about politics. It's getting fucking ridiculous! Originally Posted by pittlicker
Do you have a regular? If not, what qualities would you look for in a "regular" provider?
Stay on topic! Not every fucking thread here has to be about politics. It's getting fucking ridiculous! Originally Posted by pittlicker
Actually, somebody earlier said “plot twist: osd is Joe Biden”

But whatever

But whatever Originally Posted by Presj22
ya the valkyra got me good

mmmm how to stay on topic mmmmm

your regular/s also have TDS ????

But whatever Originally Posted by Presj22
I guess because I have tits, when i say something political their brain processes it as "error" and doesn't register I said anything at all. It's not you, it's me

You were totally right though. Guys would love a visit from Daddy Trump.. Maybe if they had a regular they were comfortable with, they could request that!
I guess because I have tits, when i say something political their brain processes it as "error" and doesn't register I said anything at all. It's not you, it's me

You were totally right though. Guys would love a visit from Daddy Trump.. Maybe if they had a regular they were comfortable with, they could request that! Originally Posted by valkyra
one of my regulars has TDS

she got some

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xebo3jUe5ec

one of my regulars has TDS

she got some Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Do you have a tiny dick? Why can't you stop talking about tiny dicks? Stop talking about tiny dicks. This is a board about regulars. If you can't contribute, stop posting. This is a very good topic and myself - and others - would like to see some more constructive responses, instead of you posting about tiny dicks.
Do you have a tiny dick? Why can't you stop talking about tiny dicks? Stop talking about tiny dicks. This is a board about regulars. If you can't contribute, stop posting. This is a very good topic and myself - and others - would like to see some more constructive responses, instead of you posting about tiny dicks. Originally Posted by valkyra
nice try Sir
...and down the rabbit hole we go...
Let’s stay on the threads subject please Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Omg, what's the KC mod doing in upset??

But for the thread:
Considering oneself a Regular?
Yes.
Why? (Is basically the followup que.)
Cause!
Cause why????
Cause:
#1 We click and we take each other apart.
Also:
Freq flyer discount
Long time client discount
Broken clock for basic date
Atm access availability discount (4 gals)
Flexible scheduling discount (do the guys ever wonder what happens when a traveling gal gets a cancel?)
Shopping (broken clock variation - 2 gals)
Dinners and bar hopping (broken clock - 4 gals).
Horror movies (broken clock - 2 gals)
Overnights (broken clock - 3 gals)
Vacas (off clock 1 - gal)
Why do the gals on my dancecard allow discounts and smash clocks? I have no idea. And btw, I gave up trying to understand women long ago.
Of course I pick up expenses.
Btw, the gal that does vacas had a status change a couple months ago. Mentioned in my sig.
One last time- get back on topic- Points and warnings have been issued since the Dr's post to get back on topic.
I'll describe two providers, one past and one present that I considered myself to be a regular with. The first was Laura who was active in 2017-2018, Guys like Lilly and The Real know who I'm talking about. Anyone else remember her? Laura was just a beautiful, clean, attractive blond who was 23-24 at the time. Pleasant personality and I got sucked into her world, I was going through a world of hurt at that time too and she felt like my only escape. We hung out for almost a year and a half, she ended up going more UTR towards the end and I imagine I was one of the last people to see her. I don't believe she is in the biz any longer. I'll always remember this, it was a summer night and nothing beats mish with a hot girl who is moaning your real name. For my current provider, who shall remain nameless, she is a gentle spirited lady. This girl is beautiful, a bit more age appropriate in her early 30"s, pleasant personality, not a clock watcher, sweet. Our appointment yesterday lasted way longer than the quick it was supposed to be.