Changes...

Hurry up and move closer GD. Just because I am not playing the field doesn't mean we can't hang out!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Definitely girl, and I will be looking forward to it!
Missing you already.
Changes? the avatar is different.
Like I said Ginger just over look/ignore the bullshit some dumbasses post in their pathetic effort to start the drama they LIVE for. With an empty nest now the sky is the limit. It is your time to enjoy life to the fullest and explore all the things you have been putting off because of the responsibilities you no longer have to worry about. Move to Little Rock if you like, tour to some places you've always wanted to visit, basically just enjoy life and your new found freedom.
Good luck with wherever your journeys take you......you do seem to have a good fan base in central AR. I know I enjoyed our time together.

logan
Hurry up and move closer GD. Just because I am not playing the field doesn't mean we can't hang out!! Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I agree TK!!! We all may be back to LR in the near future .
...With an empty nest now the sky is the limit. It is your time to enjoy life to the fullest and explore all the things you have been putting off because of the responsibilities you no longer have to worry about. Move to Little Rock if you like, tour to some places you've always wanted to visit, basically just enjoy life and your new found freedom. Originally Posted by saddletramp
That's exactly what I plan on doing! I'm excited!

Good luck with wherever your journeys take you......you do seem to have a good fan base in central AR. I know I enjoyed our time together. Originally Posted by Logan135
Thank you! Hope to see you again when I'm back!
Are you Bladtizu's brother? Originally Posted by peter north77
Are you Bladtizu's brother? Originally Posted by peter north77
Missing you already.
Changes? the avatar is different. Originally Posted by Lorde

perhaps even lovelier.

lovely lady, i have a feeling good cheer is never far away from you.
perhaps even lovelier... Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Thank you, dear!

lovely lady, i have a feeling good cheer is never far away from you. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
You're correct, but it's not it's a total guess, since you know me.

I have always believed that happiness is a choice... I choose it every day. I try my best, anyway.
Back to Little Rock, imagine the possibilities...we may actually be able to meet and enjoy each others company! You, me, and a handful of others around a poker table or a stripper pole...I just hope that smoking could be eradicated by then...I know, wishful thinking.
...I just hope that smoking could be eradicated by then...I know, wishful thinking. Originally Posted by TechOne
It's one of my goals, for sure.
Yes finally moving to LR. Now I can finally cum all over your boobies !!!!
Yes finally moving to LR. Now I can finally cum all over your boobies !!!! Originally Posted by wacky8
Interesting. Most people aim for my Razorback.
Have you finished packing yet?