Mrredcat

Threads like these are so dull when the accused party doesn't respond....

Where is my Friday night entertainment when I'm stuck at the house?
Threads like these are so dull when the accused party doesn't respond....

Where is my Friday night entertainment when I'm stuck at the house? Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Not sure why he has to respond on this? The comments at the bottom of his review as well as the other NO reviews speak for him.
Why an ass tat, what makes chicks think that its sexy, u can already see that cellulite forming, tats just make the whole picture nastier
Not sure why he has to respond on this? The comments at the bottom of his review as well as the other NO reviews speak for him. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
I wasn't serious....

I actually find it admirable that he isn't here. He said what he needed to in the review.
I agree you shouldn't have countered his review... Especially when you already have no reviews.

Just step up your game..better pics, better ads, better attitude and overall service... The yes reviews will make the no fade away.... Unless you just suck as a provider and keep getting no reviews
Analeese, love your eyes.
We're... We're still talking about this?

Pick and choose and your battles, love. At this point, sit down with a pen and paper. Write down what your negatives have been and what your positives have been. Solidify the positive as that is your foundation and work hard to improve and strengthen the negatives. Polish yourself up and remain humble. We all take "L's" along the road, but you take the hits and you move on. You don't talk to the press (pillow talk or talk to those you do not trust), b**ch to the coach (the Co-ed Board), you just show up, you suit up, and you play to win.

Can we just leave this alone now? lol
You told someone lol I just didn't like you in a review by bobo1. You should find a new career
research is key boo...