HItachi Magic Wand

Wand > bullet ����
Wand > bullet ���� Originally Posted by ACharmXo
True, but I've never had a bad time with the bullet.
Demonstration of improper technique:

True, but I've never had a bad time with the bullet. Originally Posted by JdeHog
The bullet is nice, it's true. But wands are magic, and can open the door to erotic heights no bullet can reach.

When you can snatch this wand from my hand, grasshopper, you will be ready. Just don't snatch it from a lady's hand or you might get injured in the ensuing altercation!

True, but I've never had a bad time with the bullet. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Bullets are fun.. I love my cuffs and ball gag and my whip (before a friend broke it on my ass.)
Hardly ever bring my toys out anymore bc it just seemed like most men aren't into them as much as getting down to business... lol
Demonstration of improper technique:

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I think I was doin it wrong
I think I was doin it wrong Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Nooooo, I'm pretty sure your technique is spot on...lol!
Bullets are fun.. I love my cuffs and ball gag and my whip (before a friend broke it on my ass.)
Hardly ever bring my toys out anymore bc it just seemed like most men aren't into them as much as getting down to business... lol Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Most...
Hardly ever bring my toys out anymore bc it just seemed like most men aren't into them as much as getting down to business... lol Originally Posted by ACharmXo
I certainly enjoy toys, you'll have to bring them with whenever we have the opportunity to meet!

Hitachi Magic Wand..the very best there is. When you've absolutely, positively got to give an orgasm to every lady in the room...accept no substitutes!*

*In case it sounds familiar, I stole it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxQNYPYFq1c

Hobby related: I bring mine to appointments in my bag of tricks. Many fine ladies have enjoyed it. I put a condom over the part that makes contact for safety, and away we go! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
DONT LET SPANKYJ FOOL YOU, HE HAS TWO MAGIC WANDS...ONE THAT HE HAS IN THOSE RED BRIEFS AND THE OTHER IN THE BAG. BOTH ARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE AND VERY PLEASURABLE!
Thank you mi amor for the introduction of both!!!
DONT LET SPANKYJ FOOL YOU, HE HAS TWO MAGIC WANDS...ONE THAT HE HAS IN THOSE RED BRIEFS AND THE OTHER IN THE BAG. BOTH ARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE AND VERY PLEASURABLE!
Thank you mi amor for the introduction of both!!! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Well thank you for the nice comment, my sweet and lovely Nova! I assure you that the pleasure is just as much mine when I'm with you, always!!!

I certainly enjoy toys, you'll have to bring them with whenever we have the opportunity to meet! Originally Posted by JdeHog
That's a bet
  • cboat
  • 09-17-2017, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by SpankyJ
My wife would love this shirt. She would think it was the mike for karaoke night.
It seems like they should be happier. Maybe they just got it and haven't used it yet.