What the fuck just happened

Alls well that ends well. But like BLM asked, “did he even nut once?“.

I know, a professional never kisses and tells.
Alls well that ends well. But like BLM asked, “did he even nut once?“.

I know, a professional never kisses and tells.
It sounds like yourself and your remake were out to get as much money from this guy that was possible.
It sounds like yourself and your roommate were out to hustle this fellow for as much money as possible.
I am glad everyone is safe and hopefully only minor emotional trauma.

Just a thought for hobbyists to have a designated buddy's number in a sealed envelope or something,for the provider to call, if there is an emergency. Probably saves everyone some trouble.

Also, ladies have a plan to deal with emergencies, like a hobbyist has a stroke or something. Something like call 911 and say, you met on tinder and were spending time together, and the dude had a stroke.
It sounds like you and your friend hustled the fellow for as much money as possible.
Alls well that ends well. But like BLM asked, “did he even nut once?“. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Depends on how long he was behind bars.
i NEVER agree to meet a guy if he has been drinking-
-Never allow him to bring alcohol into my incall-
-aLL ALCOHOL DOES IS MAKE HIM STUPID AND HIS DICK DOES NOT WORK
-An ounce of PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE
My humble opinion is you acted very conservatively and responsibly.
You did right , sorry some people just get stupid
Drunk people can be unpredictable. I would encourage all providers to limit the alcohol during an encounter. Make it clear up front what that limit is just as you make it clear what other activities have limits. Might even consider investing in one of those devices that let you test blood alcohol levels with your phone. As this experience shows let a client drink too much is a safety hazard.
I am glad everyone is safe and hopefully only minor emotional trauma.

Just a thought for hobbyists to have a designated buddy's number in a sealed envelope or something,for the provider to call, if there is an emergency. Probably saves everyone some trouble.

Also, ladies have a plan to deal with emergencies, like a hobbyist has a stroke or something. Something like call 911 and say, you met on tinder and were spending time together, and the dude had a stroke. Originally Posted by MarkusH

yup, I have a buddy number on a piece of paper in my pocket when I see providers as well as let my friend know before I see one that I have an "appointment". You just never know.

As for to OP from DallasBella, you totally did the right thing. Glad to see the update that he was able to sleep it off.
I think you did the right thing. I think people forget that its not just you guys who need to be professionals, but also the clients.. This mentality of "I'm giving you the money, so I can do whatever we want" is just ridiculous. I respect you for what you did. I'm glad the situation was resolved and he apologized.
It sounds like you and your friend hustled the fellow for as much money as possible. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Since you posted this several times I guess you are really wanting attention.

Honey we could have cleared his bank account if we were hustlers. He kept giving us his phone to send funds to us electronically to extend the appointment...but once we realized he was drunk we just needed him to go and sleep it off. He actually wanted us to go and rent a hotel. (In hindsight we probably should have so we could have left him there)

We should have asked for more!
I'm glad to see there is some kind of conscience and morals in this hobby. Bella, I'm proud of you.