What does this mean in signature

Heaven forbid someone should simply ask the provider what it means. If she blows up, you most likley don't want to see her anyway. So whats to loose?
heh
Maybe someone will post a link to help them out....
Heaven forbid someone should simply ask the provider what it means. If she blows up, you most likley don't want to see her anyway. So whats to loose? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
This happened to me with a well-reviewed provider. Screening was complete and we were trying to coordinate our schedules and I casually asked about her specials. After all, her ad has in big, bold, bright letters "new specials", so I figured I would ask. I had fully intended to donate appropriately and was not trying to haggle, but figured if it was so prominent in her ad, why not ask. Well, I never received another e-mail, text, or anything from her. Nothing even explaining her total shut down. I was definitely bummed, but moved on. She continues to get stellar reviews, so yes I feel like I missed out, but I have since met some great girls.
If you have to ask, you aren't in the club.
  • coven
  • 08-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Slippery Hooters, must be some nuru thang
HMMM SH??? I wonder what that is? Maybe a different site?

Some ladies offer members of P4 or date-check discounts. So I guess in that case, membership does have its privileges.
I'm the OG of that muthafucka...
Do a search for "Spider Hole" in the Sandbox.

For those too lazy to search:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=247712
Come join the Chattanooga Flowmasters.
Once we all get this sorted out

It's and Its.
These two cause all sorts of problems and it is well worth the two minutes it takes to understand the difference between the two.
It's is the contracted form of 'it has' or 'it is' and is used in the following ways:

"There is no way it's going to be ready on time."(it is) (perpetually late hooker usage) "My X lost its Y so wait another 10 for me sweety"

Its is the possessive form of it, meaning 'of it'. This is possibly why the difference between it's and its causes so many problems. Its, without an apostrophe, is a possessive form, where an apostrophe is usually required. It is similar to words like his and her, neither of which needs an apostrophe.

Has your chewing gum lost its flavour? (SW usage) Yes but it's keeping the cum taste off of my tongue".

Maybe we can work on "definately" AND what the special really is (kudos to those who DO put it in plain sight) and the whole SH thing.
LL cracks me up...
I never realized you were so easily amused.
LL cracks me up... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Membership does have its privileges.
Please, don't tell anyone in Houston about this.