Calling out Names....Pls Update Those Showcase Pictures

Well let me clear it up for you to! My photos are very recent. I also have reviews that my clients have posted when they see me ...but just to let you know I look better then ever and if you think a photo is so misleading why don't you come in and see for yourself!!! Here is an update just for you honey 😜 Taken by a client on October 20th no photoshop! Originally Posted by Little Miss Adriana

You are hot!
It's a solid request OP. We all know that not all reviews can be trusted.
I'd add a request for more bandwidth for showcases allowing more and higher resolution images.

Maybe the ladies could keep some of their older favorite photos and simply indicate how old they are as well rather than delete them. I'm sure we all have favorite pictures we like to go back and look at and it would be a shame for them to be forever lost.
  • M69
  • 10-27-2015, 10:16 AM
I'd add a request for more bandwidth for showcases allowing more and higher resolution images.

Maybe the ladies could keep some of their older favorite photos and simply indicate how old they are as well rather than delete them. I'm sure we all have favorite pictures we like to go back and look at and it would be a shame for them to be forever lost. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
You mean like Tara laying on the pool table!!!!
I gotta say, based on the photos those OES gals have aged a helluva lot better than me.
I second That
I gotta say, based on the photos those OES gals have aged a helluva lot better than me. Originally Posted by TinMan
Nah babe. Your stil hot. Dam 10 plus yrs since the oes days.
OP - I can see where you are coming from with starting this thread.

Perhaps you may have started a thread without calling providers out and just a positioned it as a call to providers to please keep in mind that updated/recent pictures go a long way.

If I may add to your post - I know we all would appreciate pictures that are ACCURATE...regardless of how old or new they are. It doesn't matter to me how old a providers pictures are so long as they are accurate and truly represent what she looks like in person.

Just my .2...
Thanks for this post. I've been burned more than once by pictures that were old and let me to disappointment. It would be nice if the ladies posted pics with dates so we would know.
Adriana is looking really good these days! Miss you girl!! I know this girl is super photogenic and loves taking photos!
Thanks for this post. I've been burned more than once by pictures that were old and let me to disappointment. It would be nice if the ladies posted pics with dates so we would know. Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich

It would be nice if more guys would stop saying they have been burned by misleading pictures and call the ladies out to incentivise them to update their pictures . C'mon, dont be a pathetic wusy...attach a name to those misleading or seemingly stale photos. Either put up with the pictures as is or do something about it. BTW, Eccie has no requirement for providers to post recent pictures..... Regardless, this is an information sharing site.

Hello, have you guys noticed that a couple of ladies mentioned above (and who have never posted in coed before) commented on the accuracy of their pictures? Adriana, who is way prettier than her originally posted showcase pictures, has gone so far as to add newer pictures to her showcase.

Also, this is a great opportunity or any provider to ThreAD themselves and tell us that they just added a new selfie or other new pictures to there exisring showcase pictures.
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
See Von there you go roflmao
Sexy Platinum,
Nice update on your showcase yesterday. Great set of buns! That picture is probably your best sexy and classy picture to date!

I bet guys will check out your showcase page right after they read this too.
  • M4ww2
  • 10-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Tara, you absolutely stunning.
I went to Platinum's page real quick like!!! Platinum you are hot as all get out too!!!