A Look at the Enemy

Was he vaping or smoking a pipe wtf LOL.

OP was showing you the enemy.
They look Chinese enough.
  • Tiny
  • 08-16-2020, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Don't listen to the critics. This is the best thing posted in this forum in a long, long while. The brunette has replaced Alexandria Ocasio Cortez as the object of my affection. Her name is Tokito Ami, and she has severe astigmatism, which means even an ugly bastard like me should have a chance. I'm going to buy her new breasts and butt implants and make her my dream girl.
Don't listen to the critics. This is the best thing posted in this forum in a long, long while. The brunette has replaced Alexandria Ocasio Cortez as the object of my affection. Her name is Tokito Ami, and she has severe astigmatism, which means even an ugly bastard like me should have a chance. I'm going to buy her new breasts and butt implants and make her my dream girl. Originally Posted by Tiny
My favorite is Tsuji Nozomi! Love her style! Natsuko Sone has an interesting look, but I imagine her smelling like a Chinese restaurant, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

I'm actually going to change my mind and pick Natsuko Sone as my favorite, even though Tokito Ami has the hottest body.

Natsuko Sone is actually a competitive eater.

mods... please move this thread to the national sandbox!!!!
Dude this is about the cold war with China
Looks like all the retreads are UITB.

I dont see Japan as much of a threat.
Dude this is about the cold war with China Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

about idol singers from japan? really?