These Sons of Bitches Denied Barry Bonds Hall of Fame Entry Again

Try not to have a tin ear.

The hall of fame is voted on by sports writers. They don't vote for him for several reasons. One is he had a terrible relationship with them and the press.

Roger Maris didn't get in for much the same reason. The press loved Mickey Mantle.
I heard the issue was that there wasn't enough room for his head to fit in the hall of fame..
  • bbkid
  • 01-26-2018, 06:53 AM
I heard the issue was that there wasn't enough room for his head to fit in the hall of fame.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Lets call the shit for what it is.

.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
so.... what it be, then? Or are you just "baiting" ?
so.... what it be, then? Or are you just "baiting" ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You mean which Federal crime?

Nah he didn't cheat and perchance if he did it wasn't to inflate his own career.
I HEARD he isa chef now.... perhaps a reality show might be in the mix....
If Bonds had retired and not prolonged his career with 'roids he would have been easy first ballet. But he decided to cheat and taint the sport. Plus being a total asshole to everyone when he played gives everyone the opportunity for payback
I heard the issue was that there wasn't enough room for his head to fit in the hall of fame.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That’s funny and TRUE!!!
it's exactly why this voting process needs to be taken away from fat ass lazy ass couch potatoes that never played the game and given to players only. All this player hating and cock blocking from scrubs that want you to kiss their white asses is fucking ridicoulous.
There are reasons hall of fame voting is not players only. Think things through for once.
Think things through for once. Originally Posted by VitaMan
There’s a first time for everything, I suppose.

Racist SOBs also kept Roger Clemens out of the Hall.

Omar Vizquel, too, deserves more love.
That would require the first thing which is to think.......not a chance.
  • R.M.
  • 01-27-2018, 05:03 AM
#PeteInTheHall
Don't care what happens to Bonds or Ass Clown Clemens.
it's exactly why this voting process needs to be taken away from fat ass lazy ass couch potatoes that never played the game and given to players only. All this player hating and cock blocking from scrubs that want you to kiss their white asses is fucking ridicoulous. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Didn't you say that about the Electoral College also?

Oh, the correct spelling is "r..i..d..i..c..u..l..o..u..s" !