DeLay skates and crickets from the Teawipes

Here is the actual appellate court opinion.

It is fairly heavy slogging, but anyone who can actually post substantively to ECCIE will be able to follow it. (That characterization may well exclude some of the more vocal denizens of The Political Forum.)
I met Tom Delay at a Fund Raiser he was doing back in his hayday.

You could almost see the slime trail that he left behind.

Don't get me wrong. Ronnie Earle, the Travis County DA that prosecuted him, was just as big of a slime ball and political hack.

Tom Delay sold the soul of the Texas Republican Party to the Devil for short term gain.

But, being a slime ball polititian does not make one a criminal. The charges were trumped up, and Ronnie Earle should have been indicted for Official Oppresion.

What ever Delay does now, I just hope he stays the hell out of Republican Politics.
I have 2 comments;

Another GOP bashing thread when 12 people were just gunned down in Washington ?

and,

Delay's exoneration was too long in coming; he was railroaded by the corrupt DA Ronnie Earl, a fanatical democrat - think Mike Nifong !

Another GOP bashing thread when 12 people were just gunned down in Washington ?
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And another 13 were shot in Chicago: Odumbo's hometown! ". . . police said a total of 13 people were shot: the boy, two teens and 10 adults. The boy ... suffered a gunshot wound to the head, and was listed in critical condition.

Chicago police are releasing very little information about the attack, except to say that it appeared to be gang-related."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D378418
And another 13 were shot in Chicago: Odumbo's hometown! ". . . police said a total of 13 people were shot: the boy, two teens and 10 adults. The boy ... suffered a gunshot wound to the head, and was listed in critical condition.

Chicago police are releasing very little information about the attack, except to say that it appeared to be gang-related."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D378418 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ANOTHER BRILLIANT THREAD HIJACK FROM THE MASTER OF FECAL EXPRESSION!

These topics aren't remotely related.

Why not start another Benghazi thread MR ALL CAPS MAN!!!
ANOTHER BRILLIANT THREAD HIJACK FROM THE MASTER OF FECAL EXPRESSION!

These topics aren't remotely related.

Why not start another Benghazi thread MR ALL CAPS MAN!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go screw yourself, you hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem jackass!

. . . . . . . . .
Why not add some relevance to the discussion, tranny fucker? do you have an opinion on the GOP court overruling DeLays conviction on money laundering charges?

Or would you rather play with your own poopy doopy?