BBJCIM:

This should definately be the industry standard! Like Giz, a few of the local gals certainly come to mind.

IMO, this definately separates the great from the good.
So I suppose on the list of activities we'd have pwjw (pre-wash jameson whiskey) or perhaps since I'm a wino, pwpg (pre-wash pinot grigio)?

Count me in! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I have been debating the issue of CBJ vs. BBBJ for quite a while. I have made it a policy to only do CBJ up until now, but it has been brought to my attention that the risks I previously associated with BB were unfounded and based on misinformation.

Lookin4 sent me a link to a very informative article that helped sway me in the right direction:

www.thebody.com/content/art40621.html

I'm crossing over to the other side, taking the "L" out of my "GFE" but my alphabet soup will never include the letters "CIM"...and simply because I find it unappetizing. Never liked it & never will. JMO.
amen mr giz, we are blessed with some really great ones. I was wondering why you didn't a list, but I guess you learned a lesson on starting list.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-08-2010, 03:17 PM
..... I'm crossing over to the other side, taking the "L" out if my "GFE" ...... Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Very Nice News!!

Even though I like the option.... CIM is not a huge deal. . . . BBBJ vs CBJ IS !!

Giz
I confess to being orally fixated; read some of reviews and you can tell that. Oh, rats, with ASPD gone, most of them are, too. Damn!!! Anyone wanna do my first review here? I actually like BBBJCIM. I think of it as a protein shake, or protein I've shaken.
Very Nice News!!

Even though I like the option.... CIM is not a huge deal. . . . BBBJ vs CBJ IS !!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
yeah, what he said
This topic has been beat up many times and I'm sure it will again.
There are two primary ways that STDs are transmitted. Some diseases, such as HIV infection, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Trichomoniasis are transmitted when infected urethral or vaginal secretions contact mucosal surfaces (such as the male urethra, the vagina, cervix or mouth). In contrast, genital ulcer diseases (such as genital herpes, syphilis, chancroid) and human papillomavirus (HPV) infection are primarily transmitted through contact with infected skin or mucosal surfaces which includes the mouth.

You can get other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) from oral sex. The more common ones include gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU). These usually can be treated easily with antibiotics. You may also get syphilis (which usually can be treated easily with antibiotics (if identified early enough) and herpes (which can’t be cured but can be treated). Oh and let’s not forget Hepatitis.

You cannot get HIV from contact with saliva alone as current finding show it requires Blood to be involved. The only way oral sex could present some risk is if your sex partner had sufficient amounts of blood in her mouth (from recent dental work or other dental problems for example, poor mouth hygiene) and your penis came into direct contact with blood. But you’d hopefully notice if your partner had blood in her mouth.

And here is the link, http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm

For us older guys and some young ones. There is the possibility we have microscopic blood in our semen from our overworked or enlarged Prostate. Sometime that is not seen early.

Bottom line is be safe, drink Wine and Whiskey don't brush your teeth on the day of a date......

Seriously, good up to date information is the best way to understand the risk. CDC is one of the best at giving the latest findings..Then we as Individuals can make a decision we feel comfortable with.
I have been debating the issue of CBJ vs. BBBJ for quite a while. I have made it a policy to only do CBJ up until now, but it has been brought to my attention that the risks I previously associated with BB were unfounded and based on misinformation.

Lookin4 sent me a link to a very informative article that helped sway me in the right direction:

www.thebody.com/content/art40621.html

I'm crossing over to the other side, taking the "L" out of my "GFE" but my alphabet soup will never include the letters "CIM"...and simply because I find it unappetizing. Never liked it & never will. JMO. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Of course you know whoever you saw yesterday may be kicking themself for not waiting one more day.
I confess to being orally fixated; read some of reviews and you can tell that. Oh, rats, with ASPD gone, most of them are, too. Damn!!! Anyone wanna do my first review here? I actually like BBBJCIM. I think of it as a protein shake, or protein I've shaken. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

I too suffer from an oral fixation--it's quite a burden at times :P
Actualy regular ejaculations with intercourse approximatly twice a week has shown to promote heart health and reduces your risk of heart attack by like 30% must be the cardio work out involved
I too suffer from an oral fixation--it's quite a burden at times :P Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
but you relieve so many burdens
Fairy, I think I feel a pain in my chest, do you think you might be the answer to my problem?
lol bimbo
  • jaxar
  • 01-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Actualy regular ejaculations with intercourse approximatly twice a week has shown to promote heart health and reduces your risk of heart attack by like 30% must be the cardio work out involved Originally Posted by hotspringsfairy
As opposed to irregular ejaculations which increase your chance of a heart attack