Burger King to become Canadian company

SPAM. 32 threads last night, Slobbrin. Can you ever top that?
SPAM. 32 threads last night, Slobbrin. Can you ever top that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's BS... It was 33... Spam Writer
You gonna try it again or have you found another video of a baby to post?

Stupid Stupid Stupid
How on Earth do these people hold down jobs, support families, pay for whookers, keep up with their penicillin boosters?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm retired, you miserable, stupid faggot piece of shit. I can do this shit all day long.
Now, your sales manager probably gets a little tired of your excuses as to why you don't make any sales calls....
The proposed parent company is Tim Hortons. Very mediocre coffee and donut shop the Buffalonian/wannabe Canadians flock to with reckless abandon for health or safety. I'm serious, stupid fucks around here will back themselves up a freeway ramp to get into one of these drivethru lanes. Coffee is okay, nothing special, it's usually fresh and will do. Prices are more reasonable than most places, and I guess the namesake was a beloved hockey star.

Anyone interested in seeing how their tax dollars are spent shouldn't be eating at Horton's or the King anyway. Fucking toxic crap.
Is anybody else embarrassed by this STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not at all. Everyone has the right to be a stupid fucking idiot here.
Some just excel at it more than others.
The proposed parent company is Tim Hortons. Very mediocre coffee and donut shop the Buffalonian/wannabe Canadians flock to with reckless abandon for health or safety. I'm serious, stupid fucks around here will back themselves up a freeway ramp to get into one of these drivethru lanes. Coffee is okay, nothing special, it's usually fresh and will do. Prices are more reasonable than most places, and I guess the namesake was a beloved hockey star.

Anyone interested in seeing how their tax dollars are spent shouldn't be eating at Horton's or the King anyway. Fucking toxic crap. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Doesn't Timmy's own Wendys also? Now I got to go look.

Edit, scratch that

1995 - Tim Hortons is purchased by Wendy's International Inc.

2006 (March) - Tim Hortons completes an initial public offering and is fully spun off as a separate company as of September 29, 2006. Tim Hortons trades on the NYSE and TSX under the symbol THI.
Not at all. Everyone has the right to be a stupid fucking idiot here.
Some just excel at it more than others. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
some are so fucking stupid they violate the only two rules you've put on this lively and ever so mentally stimulating forum, CC.

Some even spam the board daily.
I'm retired, you miserable, stupid faggot piece of shit. I can do this shit all day long.
Now, your sales manager probably gets a little tired of your excuses as to why you don't make any sales calls.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Bullshit. You're on the run. Probably for threatening an undercover TSA worker at Love Field.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Pathetic.

Why blame Burger King? Maybe the US should develop a more friendly business climate.

I might even lunch at the King tomorrow, and follow it with a donut. So if you don't hear from me, this was fun!
Cardiac arrest?
Broiled flamer?

Some just excel at it more than others. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
do you mean this guy?
let's make this political
  • DMike
  • 08-26-2014, 10:12 AM
i eat at burger king ..ill eat whatever the fuck i wanna eat !!!!