Candice Owens on winning the black vote

• R.M.
  • 03-07-2019, 10:34 AM
Everyone knows what you are Dick. Sucker!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
^Please stay on topic and stop pissing in the flower bed.
She’s pretty and well spoken. Right there that means she’s not real. But what are the chances the Republicans would elect ANY person of color to a national position?

They’re about as good as Dickey posting a thoughtful post .

Rice won’t run for shit. She’s a policy wonk. Owens is a pretty face but repulsive to the base of the Reich.

However, I love the idea that you’d be moved by her. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you for being respectful. I dig the shit out of Rice. One smart cookie with an awesome golf game. She's just too smart for politics. In my HO.
^Please stay on topic and stop pissing in the flower bed. Originally Posted by R.M.
ok. Candace Owens is a side act at the GOP circus. She cant be taken serious. Shes divorced from reality
  • R.M.
  • 03-07-2019, 10:41 AM
That's just your view. I would love to see her be the first black female in office. Here Kitty Kitty...
That's just your view. I would love to see her be the first black female in office. Here Kitty Kitty... Originally Posted by R.M.
Shes the Black Pocahontas
  • oeb11
  • 03-07-2019, 02:32 PM
Candace Owens has no need to prove she is 1/1024th of any minority group.
One is using DPST Plantation political condemnation on a person who chose to not be a part of the Plantation.

Terrifying to DPST's, isn't it!!!!
That's just your view. I would love to see her be the first black female in office. Here Kitty Kitty... Originally Posted by R.M.
First black female in office?

What world are you living in?
Candace Owens has no need to prove she is 1/1024th of any minority group.
One is using DPST Plantation political condemnation on a person who chose to not be a part of the Plantation.

Terrifying to DPST's, isn't it!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Nazi reply as usual. Heil!
I love Candice!
You screwed up the page again.
  • oeb11
  • 03-07-2019, 04:05 PM

What world are you living in? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Clearly a reference to first black female POTUS.

Definitely not living in the DPST Soylent Green New Deal proposed world, thank goodness!
So Im still waiting to hear. What has she actually done besides being a Black Republican?
  • R.M.
  • 03-07-2019, 10:39 PM

What world are you living in? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know what I mean. President Owens has a nice ring to it.

So Im still waiting to hear. What has she actually done besides being a Black Republican? Originally Posted by themystic
She's actually the Director of communications at the conservative advocacy group Turning Point USA.
ttps://www.tpusa.com
So Im still waiting to hear. What has she actually done besides being a Black Republican? Originally Posted by themystic
She is self reliant