The one song that you could F*#& all night to...

Wicked Game for the effect it seems to have on some women.

But for me, YMCA.
Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company!
You that is what I love about you Hotlips. Originally Posted by Wordsmith
hehe

Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
That beat is great for a grudge fuck lol
Back when I was in college (many, many, years ago) I had hooked up with a girl that had broken my CD player when she accidentally knocked it over in the heat of passion... Originally Posted by TexasFlip
You say that when you were in college "many, many years ago", a girl busted your CD player?

LOL!

(They had only recently introduced the 8-track tape player when I went away to college.)

On a night I'll never forget, probably around '68, a girl and I "got a groove on" to Light My Fire by The Doors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flOvM4Z355A

Ah, the memories!
[quote=CaptainMidnight;1118082]On a night I'll never forget, probably around '68, a girl and I "got a groove on" to Light My Fire by The Doors:

quote]

The original, and in my opinion, far better version, was by Jose Feliciano.

Torito
Revelations 22:20 by Puscifer. Very blasphemous btw, so if you're religious, you are warned. But damn, that song is sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CsICpwKyQo
[QUOTE=Torito;1118103]
On a night I'll never forget, probably around '68, a girl and I "got a groove on" to Light My Fire by The Doors:

quote]

The original, and in my opinion, far better version, was by Jose Feliciano.

Torito Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
That's an urban myth. The original was written and performed by The Doors. It went to number 1 in '67, then was covered by Feliciano, at which time it again charted highly, making it to number 3. But it was an original, in every sense of the word, by The Doors.

None of the foregoing matters, of course, with respect to the question of which is better. But make no mistake, it is a Doors song (written primarily by Robby Krieger, the guitarist, but credited to the whole band) with a really nice cover by another artist, rather than the other way around. More importantly, neither can hold a candle to YMCA as a serious sexin' down song.
The original, and in my opinion, far better version, was by Jose Feliciano. Originally Posted by Torito
That's an urban myth. The original was written and performed by The Doors. It went to number 1 in '67, then was covered by Feliciano, at which time it again charted highly, making it to number 3. But it was an original, in every sense of the word, by The Doors.

None of the foregoing matters, of course, with respect to the question of which is better. But make no mistake, it is a Doors song with a really nice cover by another artist, rather than the other way around. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Well, whatever the case may be, I had a hell of a good time. I'm not sure I had any idea whether the song was a Doors original. I think I was simply swept away by the incandescent hotness of my date!
Revelations 22:20 by Puscifer. Very blasphemous btw, so if you're religious, you are warned. But damn, that song is sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CsICpwKyQo Originally Posted by tracibrooks

That song is so hot, Puscifer rules
I would have to say Luther Vandross If Only for One Night followed up by Creepin"

That is the only way to go......Damn so many memories!!!!
I would have to say Luther Vandross If Only for One Night followed up by Creepin"

That is the only way to go......Damn so many memories!!!! Originally Posted by Da Hammer

My kinda man.....let's make some memories!

It's so hard to pick just one...lol. So many good love making or f*cking songs in the 90's especially.
Love The Doors references...I could listen to "LA Woman" all night long. Hell, half the songs on that album would work.
Also, AC/DC, "You Shook Me...All Night Long."
I am blind for sure bc the couple of times I have been there I just couldnt tell. Do they only approach a certaintype? I am usually there in jeans and dress shirt afterhaving finished some meetings, ill stop off for a drink cuz ive heard there r some good opps there
Whoops....im so drunk i posted that last one in the wrong thread....mods plz remove it if u feel so inclined lol
Def Leopard- Love Bites