Cougar Trend

Dont you know? It's code for Bbbj, dfk, cg, rcg, russian, doggie,Daty,dt, etc lol. Get with the program

QUOTE=Still Looking;2290828]They pay you for companionship.... that awesome! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
[/quote]
well Charles babe

I will gladly make an exception for you!...and I do like 65 to 75 too but am scared I might kill them!..lol
well Charles babe

I will gladly make an exception for you!...and I do like 65 to 75 too but am scared I might kill them!..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You mean like this: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ead-in-sex-act?
I got to thinking about the Cougar thing, and it dawned on me. By the "Cougar Formula", that being half her age + 7 years, my "Cougar" would be about 115 years old.

As to the question, I think a lot of guys just starting famillies look for the precieved safety in seeing a more mature Lady. Sort of like many of us older Hobbyist who will not see someone younger than their on daughter.
Sort of like many of us older Hobbyist who will not see someone younger than their own daughter. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There, fixed that for ya. And if your daughter is 6 yo, that gives you a lot of leeway. lol
You mean like this: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ead-in-sex-act? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
OMFG....but what a way to go!

It is that Y.O.L.I theory
{you only live once}
Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Dont you know? It's code for Bbbj, dfk, cg, rcg, russian, doggie,Daty,dt, etc lol. Get with the program
For some reason my previous reply never would show my response, so here I go again.
Although I very much enjoy these activities, companionship is certainly more than this. I very much enjoy the time spent socializing with the lady. The visits in which only sex is involved and there's no connection are the ones in which I don't go back for. The ones in which I have some good conversation and all are the ones I really enjoy and look forward to visiting again.

BTW when I first started in the hobby I was only 25 and since the internet didn't exist yet, choosing a lady wasn't such a well defined process like it is now. Then I saw ladies both older & younger and I enjoyed both. Nowadays most of the ladies are younger, mostly in their 30's and are still 'young' women to me!
I loves me some cougar.
The Graduate put Cougars on the map and then American Pie followed up on it.

I don't see that many younger guys, but of the 4 I have seen they all said the same thing, they wanted an older women to help teach them the proper way of doing things and are more attracted to older women because they are more comfortable with their own sexuality.

Now mind you the 4 younger guys I've seen were all 21-22 yrs old.
I often teach youngsters like MsElena to respect their elders.
And I still haven't learned.
Some just need to be trained, properly.
I'm sure the right person could train me.

But, then again.....maybe not.
No disrespect to the younger ladies because they are smoking hot but I think the so called cougars or older women are more attractive because they are more comfortable with their bodies and how to use it. Just my opinion.
When I was 19/20 I had a female boss and she was mid 30's. One late day at work she asked if I had any plans for dinner and wanted to treat me for staying so late at work, I obliged. We never did get any food that night