Kinky Requests

So that's what FIA means.
I wonder if we've seen the same guy. Lol Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Of course it's the same guy....not many guys who bring lube and a glove that fits up to your elbow..

That's a check the cow glove..or find the calf in the cow kinda glove lol
Cool, you guys have reminded me that the next time I'm in Dallas, I've got to get Kendall4U to bring out her e-stim unit. Nothing like some electric stimulation.
Im surprised more providers don't do strap on or prostate play. Most of us guys who like this, know the drill and prep for it. I always ask a provider if they own a strap on and ill bring my own toy and 95% of them don't. Seems like an un-tapped market.
Im surprised more providers don't do strap on or prostate play...

...Seems like an un-tapped market. Originally Posted by cage196
Waka waka!
Of course it's the same guy....not many guys who bring lube and a glove that fits up to your elbow..

That's a check the cow glove..or find the calf in the cow kinda glove lol Originally Posted by Analeese
We call that 'cleaning the bean' back home in Louisiana.
Im surprised more providers don't do strap on or prostate play. Most of us guys who like this, know the drill and prep for it. I always ask a provider if they own a strap on and ill bring my own toy and 95% of them don't. Seems like an un-tapped market. Originally Posted by cage196
I have never had a strap on up my backside, but a lady has played with my ass, so for experimentation reasons, she slowly stuck her fingers up there. The only problems I had, too much pressure, and it felt like I was gonna shit on her finger, but come to find out, that's a normal feeling. I had no idea that I was gonna have fingers up my ass, otherwise I would have asked for instructions on how to prep. In conclusion, I'm down for some ass play, but haven't worked up to something going up there, ie, a lady's fingers.
One guy who was fairly well endowed used to pay me very well to bite down on his cock during oral. Like hard! Saw him regularly for a long time.

I had one guy who I had been seeing for a while that liked me to pee on him, but it was always 50/50 if I could do it.

One of the strangest, besides weird ones with dirty feet and licking arm pits, is a very short and tiny man wanted me to humiliate his small penis and stand next to him in the mirror and pick him up.

I did it. There’s even pictures somewhere out there.
That was Naughtyville days.
WOW, some of these requests are just insane LOL

Worst Ive had so far was a guy asking me for a naked horsey ride... which was funny as hell to me.. I assumed he asked because Im BBW and I would surely be able to carry him around on my back LOL but no, that was just a tad bit too degrading for me, especially with me having just joined eccie at the time hahaha

That's a check the cow glove..or find the calf in the cow kinda glove lol Originally Posted by Analeese
Read this like 10 times and strikes me as he funniest thing.
Heh, I have no clue but this man's asshole was cavernous.

I think he held in a football before the session because I was able to stick my 11.5 shoe size foot in alongside with THN's foot.

Anyhow, it was fun. There are no words to describe the feeling of a warm anus wrapped around your foot. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Name from the past. She was into some nasty stuff BCD - never known someone so into SCAT play so much. Rubbing that stuff on and around her, licking it like it was made of calorie-free chocolate. The stories she would tell me about the SCAT gangbangs grossed even me out but to each their own.
Name from the past. She was into some nasty stuff BCD - never known someone so into SCAT play so much. Rubbing that stuff on and around her, licking it like it was made of calorie-free chocolate. The stories she would tell me about the SCAT gangbangs grossed even me out but to each their own. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
We used condoms.
Name from the past. She was into some nasty stuff BCD - never known someone so into SCAT play so much. Rubbing that stuff on and around her, licking it like it was made of calorie-free chocolate. The stories she would tell me about the SCAT gangbangs grossed even me out but to each their own. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
We used condoms. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
She didn’t always use condoms - why do you think she was always in those bareback threads defending herself? Bareback was the least of the nasty shit (pun intended) she was into. Like I said, to each their own but once you’ve seen someone covered in loads of fecal matter from multiple guys it’s hard to look at them the same way again. Until then I didn’t know such groups existed - I didn’t participate and never went back after that, too much for me.